Would it be weird to contact some old friends of mine from the third grade 12 years later now that I'm moving back to the area?

I'm moving back and I moved away 12 years ago, would it be weird, reason I'm asking is because as I was moving I came across my old elementary school yearbooks and it got me curious to go on Facebook you know, is there a cutoff limit of friending people from elementary school, because I had some great friends back then since that's where I grew up, I was on the baseball team in karate and used to hang out and was social but after I moved away, in the fourth grade through high school I never had close friends like I did back then or was able to develop close friendships and was viewed as an outsider, then we moved again when I was in 7th grade you know and again when I was in the 10th grade, Actually the longest place I lived is the place that I am moving back to

• Yes it's weird, explain
    50% (1)33% (1)40% (2)Vote
  • No go ahead explain
    50% (1)67% (2)60% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is cool - In the era of social media, that probably happens often

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• No go ahead explain

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah not a good idea. I wouldn't accept a friend request from some douchebag who couldn't care if i was dead for the past 12 years. Communication is key of friendship without it, the friendship decays and dies.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

True, lol, what would happen if when you are 50 someone from 35 years ago suddenly pops out of nowhere