Would it be weird to contact some old friends of mine from the third grade 12 years later now that I'm moving back to the area?

I'm moving back and I moved away 12 years ago, would it be weird, reason I'm asking is because as I was moving I came across my old elementary school yearbooks and it got me curious to go on Facebook you know, is there a cutoff limit of friending people from elementary school, because I had some great friends back then since that's where I grew up, I was on the baseball team in karate and used to hang out and was social but after I moved away, in the fourth grade through high school I never had close friends like I did back then or was able to develop close friendships and was viewed as an outsider, then we moved again when I was in 7th grade you know and again when I was in the 10th grade, Actually the longest place I lived is the place that I am moving back to

• Yes it's weird, explain
  • No go ahead explain

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is cool - In the era of social media, that probably happens often

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No go ahead explain

• Yeah not a good idea. I wouldn't accept a friend request from some douchebag who couldn't care if i was dead for the past 12 years. Communication is key of friendship without it, the friendship decays and dies.

True, lol, what would happen if when you are 50 someone from 35 years ago suddenly pops out of nowhere