What are your opinions on the country Pakistan?

Random. What do you think of it and the people?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a country which has two shades. The urban side and the rural side.
    The world only knows the imaginary rural side thanks to shows like Homeland and bullshit movies like Zero Dark 30 which are not even shot in Pakistan.
    Yes it had a bad brand name and no one wants to do any business with them.
    Just like I did has the caste system, unfortunately, Pakiatan has a class system. There is a big divide between the masses and the educated elite.
    It's people are often confused with Indians, but thank God they are "on average" far better looking and far cleaner and far less stinky than those South Indianss in particular and other Indians in general.
    It has been plagued by a corrupt political system and hence all the problems and the brand name and the zero standing on the political world scene.
    It is a country much smaller than India but boy does it have everything from seaside to all the highest mountains.
    One thing important for the people to know: IT DOES NOT FALL IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
    Last but not the least, those who call those people and the country as suppoeting terrorists, go there and see how many people support that ideology and how many people over there also suffer at the hands of the same people. Don't take North Waziristan as being the advertisement for Pakistan.
    One thing for sure: Pakistanis hate Indians and vice versa. There is no other opinion. So the last thing you should listen to is am I Dian's view of Pakistan AND vice versa.

Sorry for a the typos. GAG has become a pain in the fuckin butt to type because of the slow response you get and top it up with the pathetic error prone auto correct. I hope the errors were spotted and corrected in the readers' minds.

Thank you so much for the MHO.

Thank you also for posting this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without visiting and meeting people one should not formulate opinion. Pakistan is part of old civilizations like Mehrgarh (seven thousand years old), Mohenjodaro, Harrapa and Taxila. People here are very hospitable, educated, frank and open. It is correct that in some parts women are oppressed but not everywhere. It is also correct that some terrorist groups were housed in Pakistan, but do you know who nourished them? America and Europe were their god-fathers. They got ammunition, dollars and friendship from the West. So why to blame Pakistan?

Thanks for selecting me MHG.

What Guys Said 25

• Honestly, never really gave it much thought.
    I suppose it has its good people and its bad people just like everwhere else

yeah agreed every country has good and evil people

• Wew, not about Turkey for once xD
    I don't know though, I haven't met people from there yet jm

• Great place with food. Would love to visit some of my friends there 😊😘

• I don't know much about it but what I've seen and heard of it... I like it.

especially with people like @cinderelli there ^_^

• muslim country located in asia they're friendly and love us

someone positive wow finally lol

• It's the bomb!

I see what you did there xD

• I don't know, I mostly hear bad things similar to what everyone else has already posted. :/

Put it this way... who the fuck would want to live down there. Even if they were offering free mansions to all immigrants you still wouldn't live there. Same if they were free holidays to Pakistan, still nobody would go lol

• We have our daily turkey questions, now we get some from Pakistan as well.

Someone had to ask it, I did lol

• Barbaric society

true to some extent

Why would I want to go to a zoo lol Am not assuming I've read, seen and heard through multiple resources that tells me it's a no entry zone for normal human beings to go. A western person wouldn't stand it over because I know people who have married Pakistanis and have gone over there to that country and come back to west hating it. They will always be a barbaric state and inferior race as long as radical Islam keeps them there

'inferior race' just made your opinion unimportant lol bye

• Shit hole

reason?

Third world country where people shit in holes.

people shit in holes HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Malala 's country.

Many women hide to learn how to write their native language and are pround of what they learn. Maybe, they did not notice women can help economic.

• people are innocent of Pakistan (not all people) but country is land of teririost this country not only give birth of terririost but also nuture them which is realy worst scenario it is better to declare Pakistan as terrorist country and punish it

You're from india, I could tell that before even looking at your profile
      by the way THIS IS SPARTAAA

u right I m from india and proud of that and believe me it feel so bad to live in terror and many innocent people not only from india but all around the world die just cuz of Pakistan help terrorist

Really not in the mood to argue right now. However I wish for your safety. Peace:) -A pakistani

• I don't know much about it apart from all the beautiful girls I have met from there

• Haven't been there. Probably never will.

• Better than the usual turkey question.

• War has made it horrible, they say it used to be good in the past

• I don't know anything about pakistan. except "Mia Khalifa"

um she's not from pakistan?

Rawalpindi

i. Pearl Continental Hotel, Mall Road. 051-5566011

Multan

i. Ramada Hotel, Abdali Road. 061-4587777-95

Faisalabad

i. Serena Hotel, Club Road. 041-2600428

Murree

i. Pearl Continental Hotel, Bhurban. 051-3355651

In Capital Territory Liquor can be purchased from

i. Marriot Hotel, Islamabad. 051-2826121
      ii. Serena Hotel, Islamabad. 051-2874000
      iii. Best Western Hotel, Islamabad. 051-2277460-8

In province of Sindh and Baluchistan liquor can be purchased from designated shops in addition to five star hotels.

Source: defence.pk/.../#ixzz4Lpqp8GX6

I really have no idea about the sex thing, sorry

• They're the race with northern Indians south Asians

last time i checked pakistani wasn't a race

• there people should use cologne and deodrant more often is what i think of

lmaooo im ded
      have u been to pakistan? which place?

nope but i know a lot of them from gym and what not

Lol okay

• Pakistani people like Turkish people and so I like Pakistani people :) I think they are nice people. I've never met one in real life.

• Good country with worst leadership from beginning

• Never been there before, so I really have no idea and wouldn't know.

• I dont know enough about it to make assumptions. But, I've been doing some voulnteer work with "refugees" 2 years ago and I can say that Pakistani men are really unpleasant, they are really unpolite towards women especially.

not all men are:) but yeah I can't blame you if you came across bad Pakistanis.
      Valid opinion, I guess.

by the way. may I ask, how does government system work there and what is Islamabad? Is there any territory that is held strictly by "terrorist organisations"?

I'd really like to learn more about it :).

Islamabad is the capital city. I guess North Waziristan (near the Afghan border) is quite a dangerous place but since military operation Zarb e Azab started, it has become a lot better. Also the overall security of Pakistan improved and number of terrorist attacks have dropped

• They are just Indians converted to Islam for me...

Lmao ok

not all pakistanis are muslims.

• lol, well, at least it's not turkey, right?

What Girls Said 8

• My cousin is half Pakistani, haven't been there myself yet but he and my mother (who's visited there) have told me quite a lot of stories. While the pakistani's I have met personally and visited at their homes I find them to be incredibly hospitable and super nice and their food is great, I do find the country to be basically stuck in the middle ages still and its a HIGHLY hypocritical country.

Some relatives of my cousin have had issues regarding abuse (which sadly isn't uncommon in Pakistan), worst of all one of his uncles died so his wife got passed onto the other younger uncle. Sadly she was treated very very badly and often beaten by both her new husband and her step sons. For a matter of fact my mother actually met quite a lot of women and many of them had such stories of abuse, which was incredibly sad.

Other sad thing is, there's barely any women on most of the streets in Pakistan (not talking the capital), and when they are out (depending on location obviously but some places especially more rural areas) they are covered from head to toe, in extreme cases you can't even see their eyes. And very sadly, the consequences to this is of course pedophilia as they look for little boys to fuck (because their faces are the most feminine there is too see apart from their sisters and wives). At the same time they are incredibly against gay people and transgendered (despite having gay sex, um right) and could even kill gay people. I don't know how hypocritical you can get but that is some next level shit... 😐 Oh and I forgot to mention

Anyways, Pakistan's colourful culture and traditional clothing is beautiful and their food and hospitality is great but that country needs some MAJOR improvements though. Was gonna go there last month for my cousin's wedding but my dad didn't want to let me go lol, at all.

not all women are covered from head to toe. Sadly, some families do force their women to cover themselves when it really just should be a choice.

Yep, I know :P There were some places my mother went where she had no choice but to cover completely up because it wouldn't be safe not to, despite being a tourist essentially. But Islamabad it was completely fine without. I mean generally most capital cities in the world have more relaxed rules than the other cities or rural areas.

Honestly, we Pakistanis avoid the rural areas too. The tribes and shit, they're crazy

• I am a Pakistani.. and it could do a lot better with right government and general open mindedness..

• I think it's nice place to visit

• I have a good friend from Pakistan. He's attractive.

• From what I ve been told... not adequate for females

The rural side, yeah really not adequate. The urban ones like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi- they're fine

So what s your opinion on your own country

Um, it's just fine, I like it. I absolutely do not think it is the best country in the world but I do not hate it either.

• I think my opinion defies the community guide lines of this site. How about you take a trip to /pol/ and ask the same question.

• Awful country. A hell hole sandwiched between India (a gross country) and the ME (terrible places).

I don't know why anyone would want to live in those trashy, violent places.

• It's lovely, gorgeous scenery, have you seen Kashmir :D, the food is great, vibrant clothes, the guys are gorgeous -serious eye candy. Life there is quite simple, well in small cities. It has become quite advanced though especially cities like Islamabad. A lot of people think women there are oppressed but its like London. Women go out to work, they were western wear, they stay out late etc