Will a Samsung 128 GB EVo Micro SD Work in GoPro Hero 5 (or 4) for 4K Video Recording?

I'm not sure if the card would be able to keep up with the speeds needed to record 4K Video. Has anyone tried or know whether this would work on gopro? i want to get the gopro hero 5 tomorrow

Fast Read & Write Speeds

Samsung’s microSD EVO Plus has added memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life, not technology. This UHS-1, Class 10 compatible memory card is perfect for capturing photos and for video recording & playback in Full HD. And with read & write speeds of up to 80MB/s & 20MB/s respectively, apps and videos load quicker and files transfer faster.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Samsung-128GB-EVO-plus-80MB-s-MicroSD-SDXC-Class-10-Memory-Card-with-Adapter-/152089292781?hash=item23693a6fed:g:~PoAAOSw3mpXNbUO

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Contrary to the description, the image shows it as being a class 1 card. You will definitely want a class 10 card for HD video. If you can confirm the image is wrong, it should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It says it can do FULL HD (so that's 1080p) in its decription.
      i.ebayimg.com/.../s-l1600.jpg

In the picture it says class 10 i think but i'm not sure if that is always good for 4k?