Are you looking forward to old age?

I'm actually excited about retirement, spare time and grandchildren.
Are you looking forward to old age?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no reason to wait :D

What Guys Said 15

• I can see it clearly from here!

That's like saying you can see your car clearly when you're driving it lol.. no offense xD

HILARIOUS! For most Americans, old age begins when you retire and start rambling about the good old days. I'm still busy working, socializing and making sexy-time with my wife. But thanks for thinking of me you treacherous little Trollop! ; - )

Hahah you're welcome sug ;)

• I think some people may disagree, but I think 18 is a bit too young to be thinking about retirement.

• No need to rush, I have to enjoy life first lol

• Retirement is awesome, but having an old body, being closer to death and not having an open future anymore are less awesome.

Depends on when you retire. It doesn't have to be that late in life if you are smart.

• Old age? Nope. Not at all.

• Meh, Ill be suprised if I reach 30, consider that a miracle.

• I'm just excited about the technology. I'm not going to have any children and thus no grandchildren, so I'll also have tons of money to do whatever with :D

• I have already started planning for my old age well in advance. I have started saying and investing for my retirement. I hope to make my old age as good or even better than what I am experiencing now.

• yeah, im already looking forward to becoming demented and shitting in adult diapers.

no, you know i would actually love to spend time with my grand children, i hope my kids will reproduce otherwise im not gonna get any :(

• im looking forward to die. lol

• Your like 18? Chill.

• I would like retirement that comes with old age, but I won't be having grandchildren as I don't plan on even having children.

That and also as others have said just now I'm still young and I want to enjoy my youth completely

• You crazy girl😣😫😫😫ain't no one want to be old

• NO, I'm here.

• I try to live in the moment because old age does come.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Because it means my dream of chasing kids out my property with my walking stick as a tiny old Asian woman is coming closer and closer within reach! Also, old people have Authority. You can stare at a young person in a bus or subway train and they will have to give up their seats for you if you notice your staring. Old people have privileges and I'm excited to make them mine!

That said, I think it'll be fun being old because you can pretend not to hear annoying, immature people utter nonsense by saying "What's that? I can't hear you." and they won't bother you anymore. You can even bore kids with stories and they'll have to sit with you because aww, you don't want to make an innocent old lady sad, now do you? So yes, I'm looking forward to old age. I'm excited.

• nope.. I wanna stay young like Peter Pan

• Hell no

• Not for a few more years

• Jesus Christ no. I love being young. I'm going to enjoy it while I have it.

• No I'm not, but if it means less stress and more happiness in my life then I'm all for it

• Hell no

• Im still very young, so I have a whole life ahead of me.