Anyone else feel bad for the girl that got used in these memes?

Anyone else feel bad for the girl that got used in these memes?

I mean just because she has dreads and is white doesn't mean she is a crazy person.
For all we know she could just liked dreads, which while a bad fashion choice, isn't exactly something that needs to be turned into a meme shaming people for political beliefs.
I mean what if she was like a law student, and is now applying for a legal firm as a newly minted lawyer and a photo of her like that from her college days is just fucking everywhere.

1|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of people have been used as horrible memes! Its terrible. This woman was probably at some music festival, someone took a picture of her and then posted it online for everyone to see and tweak! I would feel humiliated if someone used my pictures to make memes.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I feel bad for her. We know nothing about her and her face has been used on these memes.

0|1
    1|0
  • I do because so what if she chooses certain courses let her do her own thing but its true we need to start promoting sciences and math to girls.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

and there are plenty of men in these science careers who treats women in the field differently.

• Isn't that Daniel Radcliffe in drag?

2|0
    0|0
  • Smh there are still stereotypes about rap music

0|1
    0|1
  • No! She looks great.
    I do feel bad for the memes though, its the straw feminist bullshit

0|1
    0|0
  • That's what happens to a lot of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah dude she looks the part of a dumb liberal feminist she's perfect for the memes

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

But be honest,, we know literally nothing about her other than that she had dreads when she was a young adult

• 2mo

We all did shitty things or had bad styles in our high school and college years

• 2mo

Still enough to fit the memes I mean they're made to fit whomever is a stereotypical feminist or a stereotypical sjw and she fits the picture

• I wonder how many lices are hiding in that hair h aha!!! Yikes!!

0|0
    1|0
  • She doesn't look like she'd give much of a shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good Guy Greg is the only meme I wouldn't be mortified by being.

http://img.memecdn.com/GOOD-GUY-GREG_o_134337.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, not one bit. That's what she gets for being a culture vulture and making dreadlocks look horrible. Kudos to you for taking the high road and being considerate of how that awful picture embarrasses her.

0|1
    4|1
    • 2mo

Public Service Announcement: Dreadlocks aren't supposed to look like scraggly, wet, fuzzy, skinny cat tails.

torc365.wordpress.com/.../
      I know you see the resemblance.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@RachelBrigs it really has been great chatting with you

• 2mo

Omg agreed. Message me any time you wanna chat about life!

• 3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• That is a good point - I suppose it is unfortunate to be the unintentional model of these memes - I don't think there is much you can do about it - I know there was a case in Europe of someone getting stuff removed from Google's search engine about them but it took an awful long time

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks pretty chill tbh... I doubt she cares.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. She looks like someone who could use a little humility.

I feel worse for this dude...

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people are just... fuckers

1|1
    0|0
  • not to be racist. but white people should not have dreadlocks. its a black hairstyle. she along with her fellow atudens are whats called a mond numbed robot. she's young and listens to all the shit her professors have to say. and ignores anything from the oppsite side. an obama drone. with a closed mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a girl? I've always had trouble telling which one she is.
    Anyway, she seems to have the ultra left SJW look.

0|0
    2|1
  • lol no. its

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know because I don't even know what she did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol sorry but it was proven that , it was a guy in the picture not a girl😆

0|0
    0|0
  • she wa used in far more memes trying to make fun of or discredit liberal ideas

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I have seen her in my facebook wall like with the following prhases: Oposes the war on drug because prohibition fails. and on the bottom: wants to ban guns
      www.google.com/search

• No, it's for a good cause. (Memes)

0|0
    0|0
  • no she is a liberal.

0|0
    3|1
    • 2mo

But be honest,, we know literally nothing about her other than that she had dreads when she was a young adult