Anyone else feel bad for the girl that got used in these memes?

I mean just because she has dreads and is white doesn't mean she is a crazy person.
For all we know she could just liked dreads, which while a bad fashion choice, isn't exactly something that needs to be turned into a meme shaming people for political beliefs.
I mean what if she was like a law student, and is now applying for a legal firm as a newly minted lawyer and a photo of her like that from her college days is just fucking everywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of people have been used as horrible memes! Its terrible. This woman was probably at some music festival, someone took a picture of her and then posted it online for everyone to see and tweak! I would feel humiliated if someone used my pictures to make memes.

What Girls Said 12

• I feel bad for her. We know nothing about her and her face has been used on these memes.

• I do because so what if she chooses certain courses let her do her own thing but its true we need to start promoting sciences and math to girls.

and there are plenty of men in these science careers who treats women in the field differently.

• Isn't that Daniel Radcliffe in drag?

• Smh there are still stereotypes about rap music

• No! She looks great.
    I do feel bad for the memes though, its the straw feminist bullshit

• That's what happens to a lot of people.

• Nah dude she looks the part of a dumb liberal feminist she's perfect for the memes

But be honest,, we know literally nothing about her other than that she had dreads when she was a young adult

We all did shitty things or had bad styles in our high school and college years

Still enough to fit the memes I mean they're made to fit whomever is a stereotypical feminist or a stereotypical sjw and she fits the picture

• I wonder how many lices are hiding in that hair h aha!!! Yikes!!

• She doesn't look like she'd give much of a shit.

• Good Guy Greg is the only meme I wouldn't be mortified by being.

http://img.memecdn.com/GOOD-GUY-GREG_o_134337.jpg

• Lol, not one bit. That's what she gets for being a culture vulture and making dreadlocks look horrible. Kudos to you for taking the high road and being considerate of how that awful picture embarrasses her.

Public Service Announcement: Dreadlocks aren't supposed to look like scraggly, wet, fuzzy, skinny cat tails.

torc365.wordpress.com/.../
      I know you see the resemblance.

@RachelBrigs it really has been great chatting with you

Omg agreed. Message me any time you wanna chat about life!

• 3|0

What Guys Said 12

• That is a good point - I suppose it is unfortunate to be the unintentional model of these memes - I don't think there is much you can do about it - I know there was a case in Europe of someone getting stuff removed from Google's search engine about them but it took an awful long time

• She looks pretty chill tbh... I doubt she cares.

• Not really. She looks like someone who could use a little humility.

I feel worse for this dude...

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

• Sometimes people are just... fuckers

• not to be racist. but white people should not have dreadlocks. its a black hairstyle. she along with her fellow atudens are whats called a mond numbed robot. she's young and listens to all the shit her professors have to say. and ignores anything from the oppsite side. an obama drone. with a closed mind.

• That's a girl? I've always had trouble telling which one she is.
    Anyway, she seems to have the ultra left SJW look.

• lol no. its

• I don't know because I don't even know what she did.

• Lol sorry but it was proven that , it was a guy in the picture not a girl😆

• she wa used in far more memes trying to make fun of or discredit liberal ideas

I have seen her in my facebook wall like with the following prhases: Oposes the war on drug because prohibition fails. and on the bottom: wants to ban guns
      www.google.com/search

• No, it's for a good cause. (Memes)

• no she is a liberal.