What is gag's obsession with turkey?

Every time I decide to check gag, I see q's like "do you like turkey?" "What do you think of turkey?" Do you like the people who live in turkey?" Is this turkish person hot?" Blah blah blah why so much turkey gag?

914

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is it always Turkey? What is it about the people? How come no other country is so concerned about if we know about it? Like you've never once heard "What do you think of France?" or anything.

What Girls Said 8

• We have waged a war against Turkish g@g. You may join it.
    @DooMguy
    @ThisDudeHere
    And I are already warring on Turkish g@g. You can join us😎
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/63407871.jpg

• because for some reason people from Turkey like to go onto the English speaking gag and ask the same questions over and over and over

• Don't know. I'm tired with them.

• No clue. Super weird lol

• some just wonder others opinion

• The owner of GaG is Turkish, so people from the Turkish site come here.

And for whatever reason, they always want to know what we think of their shitty, backwards part of the world.

• The owner is Turk and he might have advertised this site a lot. That's why Turkish users come here and ask questions related to Turkey. There is nothing wrong with that but it's so common that it has become a local anecdote :p.

• Not a freaking clue.

What Guys Said 13

• There's a Turkish version of the site and somehow those users spill over into the English site

• Some Turney chick messaged me on here and I asked her. Apparently the admins on that site tell them to come on here to improve their English 😐

• The owner of GaG is Turkish and there is also a Turkish version of this site ( http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com/ ) and even a Portuguese one ( http://www.elassabem.com/ ).

So I guess the people from the Turkish site want to know international people's opinions :)

• I think they are number 2 on the list of users on GaG - If you take a step back there are far more questions about the US than Turks do about Turkey.

• It's the Turkish people... not GAG. The rest of us are normal and also get annoyed by it.

• It goes well with gravy and every Friday night GaG employees strip butt naked and poor brown gravy all over each other after work.

• The owner of GaG is Turk.

• Because turkey tastes great

• Winter is coming. Prepare for battle.

• Have you eaten turkey? It's pretty damn delectable.

• i dont know lol and I'm turkish too :D

• One of the servers is based there, I believe.

• I beg to differ. What's gag obsession with feminism and election?