Where is the strangest place you have peed?

I can't make it across the street and I don't know where the bathroom in this building is, I'm just going to pee in this potted plant just outside this hotel lobby!

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends backyard behind a bush. Was a party and the toilet was already occupied, and I couldn't hold on.
    When you have to go, you have to go!

Didn't anybody there notice what were you doing?
      Anyway you watered the bushes too lol

Pfft, I really didn't care. But yes, at least the bush got watered lol 😂

Lol I hope the bush love your special watering and you won't have to use your friends backyard as your personal toilet again :)

What Guys Said 9

• In the ocean while surfing. You do what you have to do hehe.

• Probably in an alley

• in a water bottle while driving.

• Yes do it

• At least you've water the potted plant. 👍

• In the ocean at a local beach 😂

• The woods

• 15 feet from the door of a bar

• In a girls mouth. She wanted me to. And on her fece too.

What Girls Said 9

• In a hotel swimming pool when I was 13.

I was happily splashing around when my bladder decided to be a bitch and unleash its wrath upon me. Unfortunately, it would take a 5-minute walk to get to the nearest bathroom.

My family was wondering why I wouldn't swim in that pool after that.

lol... there is so much pee in it that it doesn't make much of a difference lol :P

Lol you used the hotel swimming pool as your personal toilet haha.

• Omg omg the pink anons on this site

• Behind a tree a few feet away from the road.

• I remembered I was with this really great guy who I really liked a great deal. we went to see a a flick and where he decided. to sit was right in the middle of the theatre too! About fifteen minutes into the film and I had to go bad! I never would have made it so I moved over two seats (as there wasn't a packed house!) and I lifted my skirt and dribbled into the cushion. Then moved back!

That's the great one lol

• In the bushes on the side of the hwy.

• My cousin's dorm room... But his roommate was in the shower masterbating.

Lol so you peed in there bathroom?

Yes. I didn't really have a choice.

• In a glove

• One night I drunk a lot of alcohol.. I swear I didn't pee for like 18 hours or something like that, it was a college party so I just focused on getting drunk and partying LOL. Anyway when I woke up with a hangover I left my keys to my dorm inside and locked it, I had to pee like really bad... soo I got in my car to drive to a restaurant but my pee wasn't going to hold that long and I knew it..

Long story short I peed inside a 1.5 Litter water bottle and nearly overflowed it in my car.. I felt dirty, but I had to pee so bad and no where to pee outside without someone noticing.

That's not easy for girls, right?
      It's too bad you couldn't find the bushes or something.

Yeah, it's not easy to pee like that.. but somehow I just relaxed myself and manged to pee. Where I live I'm in the middle of a huge city so.. bushes were not an option.

• All over my man's chest. He thought I was squirting. 😂