Where is the strangest place you have peed?

I can't make it across the street and I don't know where the bathroom in this building is, I'm just going to pee in this potted plant just outside this hotel lobby!

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends backyard behind a bush. Was a party and the toilet was already occupied, and I couldn't hold on.
    When you have to go, you have to go!

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Didn't anybody there notice what were you doing?
      Anyway you watered the bushes too lol

• 1mo

Pfft, I really didn't care. But yes, at least the bush got watered lol 😂

• 1mo

Lol I hope the bush love your special watering and you won't have to use your friends backyard as your personal toilet again :)

What Guys Said 9

• In the ocean while surfing. You do what you have to do hehe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably in an alley

0|0
    0|0
  • in a water bottle while driving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes do it

0|0
    0|0
  • At least you've water the potted plant. 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • In the ocean at a local beach 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • The woods

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 feet from the door of a bar

0|0
    0|0
  • In a girls mouth. She wanted me to. And on her fece too.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• In a hotel swimming pool when I was 13.

I was happily splashing around when my bladder decided to be a bitch and unleash its wrath upon me. Unfortunately, it would take a 5-minute walk to get to the nearest bathroom.

My family was wondering why I wouldn't swim in that pool after that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol... there is so much pee in it that it doesn't make much of a difference lol :P

• 2mo

Lol you used the hotel swimming pool as your personal toilet haha.

• Omg omg the pink anons on this site

3|0
    0|0
  • Behind a tree a few feet away from the road.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remembered I was with this really great guy who I really liked a great deal. we went to see a a flick and where he decided. to sit was right in the middle of the theatre too! About fifteen minutes into the film and I had to go bad! I never would have made it so I moved over two seats (as there wasn't a packed house!) and I lifted my skirt and dribbled into the cushion. Then moved back!

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

That's the great one lol

• In the bushes on the side of the hwy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin's dorm room... But his roommate was in the shower masterbating.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol so you peed in there bathroom?

• 2mo

Yes. I didn't really have a choice.

• In a glove

0|1
    0|0
  • One night I drunk a lot of alcohol.. I swear I didn't pee for like 18 hours or something like that, it was a college party so I just focused on getting drunk and partying LOL. Anyway when I woke up with a hangover I left my keys to my dorm inside and locked it, I had to pee like really bad... soo I got in my car to drive to a restaurant but my pee wasn't going to hold that long and I knew it..

Long story short I peed inside a 1.5 Litter water bottle and nearly overflowed it in my car.. I felt dirty, but I had to pee so bad and no where to pee outside without someone noticing.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's not easy for girls, right?
      It's too bad you couldn't find the bushes or something.

• 2mo

Yeah, it's not easy to pee like that.. but somehow I just relaxed myself and manged to pee. Where I live I'm in the middle of a huge city so.. bushes were not an option.

• All over my man's chest. He thought I was squirting. 😂

0|0
    0|1