I sometimes get anxiety and panic when all of a sudden she stops responding to my text help?

What can i do to stop myself from getting worried about this? Your help is appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably because you're thinking the worst and overthinkig too much. If she stops responding , try to just assume she's busy and will reply when she's got more time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a mix of neediness and approval seeking. Been there done that. Just remember to not text them anymore after they've ignored you. Sometimes it's because it was hard to answer the text you sent. Other times they just don't want to keep talking. But if you show them all this attention when they're ignoring you, they become high value and you low value. So if you feel the convo losing it's touch just don't feel the need to keep it going. Just drop it. What also helps is to have several people to text not just one.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

• make more friends