I have a secret that's really been bothering me. Online I can't share it because moderators remove it, in person I can't share it because I'd get in a lot of trouble, and I have no friends that are close enough to trust. All I can do it write about it. Do you ever feel that way?
- I'll only tell strangers online, if we have no plans to meet.0% (0)20% (1)9% (1)Vote
- I will tell a stranger in person to get it off my chest.17% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- I'll only tell a good friend that knows me.17% (1)60% (3)36% (4)Vote
- I'll tell a close relative or an S. O.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I never tell anyone!66% (4)20% (1)46% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
It will take like 4-5 years of really close bonding for me to trust him/her with giving away dark secrets. Some I will never reveal to anyone (even anonymously).
Don't post anything online that could come back to haunt you. Think of something else.1
Most Helpful Girl
I never tell anyone. Not even my best friend my sisters or mother. Some things are better left unsaid.1