Rate my new ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH?

So here are the pics.. just bought it today. next car i am gonna buy is Lamborghini Centenario !! :D

Rate my new ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH ?

and this !!

• SEXY 10/10
  • I WANT THAT CAR !!! 8-9
  • WELL NOT MY TYPE BUT STILL HOT 6-7
  • AVERAGE 4-5
  • UGLY 1-4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a fan of tiny cars. Claustrophobic.
    But it's a pretty color. =)

Ohh ha-ha ok... The car still had Windows even if it's small by the way :-)

• This is getting old and stupid.

• I didn't know that a car can be sexy haha no offense, it just sounds a little bit funny, because I've never heard of it :D

• Sorry front on view looks like a weird creature haha plus I'm more of a classics girl.

hmmm i know you!! you like muscle cars right?

which acr do you like the most... tell me the name!!

Is it next to your samosa and playstation? All this is fake cars from GTA, you drive a tata motors car we know ;)

@john52461 of course you were not able to figure out game graphics vs real life pics then you are a dumb ass...
      Ofcourse it's from GTA 5

What Guys Said 9

• Invest in a better computer instead of the lambo... those parking boundary lines look pixelated AF!

For that I need to invest in a very good graphics card... I don't need to Change the computer completely... I want to buy the nvidea gtx 1080p... and for that I have saved half the money I need to buy the card.. in future I will definitely buy that and then I will pay the game in 4k ultra ;-)

For now I am happy

tbh everything looks really bad except the car. Those shadows... so cringey!!

• It's meh...

• 0/10 that car is mine u stole it I'm coming for u

• blurry low quality textures / 10

• I would've got Tesla P90D, it will smoke that car... then catch on fire. No but seriously if I was spending that much I would've got the P90D instead of the Model S I got.

by the way this looks a lot like Forza Horizon, especially the part that says push "x" to hook vehicle on the top corner

Well it's GTA 5 buddy :-)... I will get that car your are telling about too...

• My old Nova would out perform that ANY DAY.
    Handling, Drags, fuel mileage, you name it. Especially cost!

• Is that a mod or is it in the game?

• Nobody cares and it doesn't get you any chicks

• why. just why, do you need 2 cars

Two cars? Cause I already have 40 cars in total... Lamborghini centrino will be added in my collection soon

that's beyond stupid. that's just pure insanity