Rate my new ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH?

So here are the pics.. just bought it today. next car i am gonna buy is Lamborghini Centenario !! :D

Rate my new ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH ?

and this !!

• SEXY 10/10
    42% (8)17% (2)32% (10)Vote
  • I WANT THAT CAR !!! 8-9
    11% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • WELL NOT MY TYPE BUT STILL HOT 6-7
    16% (3)25% (3)19% (6)Vote
  • AVERAGE 4-5
    11% (2)8% (1)10% (3)Vote
  • UGLY 1-4
    20% (4)50% (6)33% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a fan of tiny cars. Claustrophobic.
    But it's a pretty color. =)

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ohh ha-ha ok... The car still had Windows even if it's small by the way :-)

• This is getting old and stupid.

0|2
    0|0
  • I didn't know that a car can be sexy haha no offense, it just sounds a little bit funny, because I've never heard of it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry front on view looks like a weird creature haha plus I'm more of a classics girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

hmmm i know you!! you like muscle cars right?

which acr do you like the most... tell me the name!!

• Show All
    • 2mo

Is it next to your samosa and playstation? All this is fake cars from GTA, you drive a tata motors car we know ;)

• 2mo

@john52461 of course you were not able to figure out game graphics vs real life pics then you are a dumb ass...
      Ofcourse it's from GTA 5

What Guys Said 9

• Invest in a better computer instead of the lambo... those parking boundary lines look pixelated AF!

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

For that I need to invest in a very good graphics card... I don't need to Change the computer completely... I want to buy the nvidea gtx 1080p... and for that I have saved half the money I need to buy the card.. in future I will definitely buy that and then I will pay the game in 4k ultra ;-)

For now I am happy

• 2mo

tbh everything looks really bad except the car. Those shadows... so cringey!!

• It's meh...

0|1
    0|0
  • 0/10 that car is mine u stole it I'm coming for u

1|0
    0|0
  • blurry low quality textures / 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I would've got Tesla P90D, it will smoke that car... then catch on fire. No but seriously if I was spending that much I would've got the P90D instead of the Model S I got.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

by the way this looks a lot like Forza Horizon, especially the part that says push "x" to hook vehicle on the top corner

• 2mo

Well it's GTA 5 buddy :-)... I will get that car your are telling about too...

• My old Nova would out perform that ANY DAY.
    Handling, Drags, fuel mileage, you name it. Especially cost!

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that a mod or is it in the game?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody cares and it doesn't get you any chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • why. just why, do you need 2 cars

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Two cars? Cause I already have 40 cars in total... Lamborghini centrino will be added in my collection soon

• 2mo

that's beyond stupid. that's just pure insanity