Are you an open-book or closed- book?

Do you reveal much about yourself and feelings to others , or are you more of a private person?

Are you an open-book or closed- book?

1|0
15|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm such a closed book, but I want to be opened up and read, but I placed my book on a high self and in the dark creepy corner where no one dares venture.

And when someone finally, find my book and take interest, I don't think I could trust them to stay & read me all the way to the final pages so I spread some dust and send them off.

#forever📕 But wanting to be #open📖

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Great description. 👍

. How do you know they won't stay of they knew?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Yeah life is all Risk vs reward sadly.
      And That's an interesting way to put it lol.

• 2mo

Lol I'm intrigued now, so I'm gonna search for those torn out pages of your book 😈😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely more of a closed book. And I feel bad about that. I'm trying to be more open. But people take advantage of that, so it's a long hard process.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on how much I trust the person. If I like them and trust them, then I'll be open about my life. If not, then I'll keep to myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm asked, I'll tell you, but if not, I don't spout out about myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Closed book. I think most people are as well, to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • closed book

1|0
    0|0
  • Completely open. As is my profile. The world would be a better place if people were less closed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Closed for the most part.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm rather a closed book. I've already shocked people about my past, so I better leave it out.

1|0
    0|0
  • reveal

1|0
    0|0
  • irl: closed one
    online: pretty open

0|0
    0|0
  • i speak when spoken to

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even have a book lol, I'm like carvings on a rock

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• My Profile is an Open Book with a Look. I wanted to let Others Know something About me.
    However, personal Details with More in Store is my own Business that I keep a Closed Chapter, and only a Few know some Things.. Not Everything.
    Good luck and Great question, @Razzle-Dazzle xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm open on some topics and private on other topics. So a half open/half closed book lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Very much a closed book.
    And when someone starts fishing or trying to tell me about themselves - I put a stop to it - if I'm not going to know you for much longer - why do this... Let's just be realistic and not waist each other's time... right.

1|0
    0|0
  • KInda a mix of both, I guess.
    As for current feelings and opinions, they're either written all over my face, or I vocalise them --quite loudly, might I add.
    With most things about myself, I'm quite open, but now that I think about it, there are some people I'm really good friends with and have been for over a year and a half know, who still don't know quite a bit about me and my past.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm open about a good bit, but will close myself off if things become too personal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of a 50-50. My thoughts are an open book. I often voice my opinions out, but I find it really hard to express and say my feelings out loud.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always thought of myself as being closed. My friends would tend to disagree they say I'm a wide open book.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm closed and locked, except on gag. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A mixture

1|0
    0|0
  • Closed book, but I can be open sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be an open book and that ended up hurting me. So while I still indulge my desire to complain I don't usually get emotional with anyone anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty open

1|0
    0|0
  • Closed until i get to know people.

0|0
    0|0
  • closed book
    I'm open only if they ask, I'm not one of those people that go around venting their life/feelings/problems to everyone

1|0
    0|0