Guy wants me to come to his house but I don't want to go. How do I get out of it?

So I've been flirting with a guy for about a month and he invited me over his house a few days ago. I told him I couldn't cause I was busy (I really was). So instead he asked if I could come over the next day and I said no cause I was gonna be busy again (I really was again). So then he asked if I could come over the dat after the next day. I asked him if he could come to my neighborhood instead so I don't have to catch the bus to his house, but he said he has to babysit his niece at his mom's house. So I told him I'd come over if I wasn't busy on that day. Honestly though I just really don't feel like catching the bus all the way to his house and coming back home and I don't feel like lying to my mom cause there's no way in hell she'd ever let me go to a guys house even though I'm almost 18. At first I planned on lying to him and say that something came up out of the blue and cancel on him, but I literally can't think of any excuses right now.

What Guys Said 1

• Just say NO!

What Girls Said 0