What can I expect at my first renaissance festival?

In about two weeks, I am going to a renaissance festival and this is my first time. I am still trying to find something to wear. I am thinking I can do something with the cleopatra dress I wore for Halloween a few year back. I also have a cape from when my younger brother was Phantom of the Opera a while ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• Expect monkeys to fling feces at you.

No wait, that is the zoo. Renaissance festivals can be a lot of fun. I went to one in Germany that was actually in the ruins of an old castle. That night a band was playing this old medieval-sounding music as the fog came in, making a perfect mystical atmosphere (the mead probably helped with that too). Enjoy yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Flees, smelly people, brown teeth the usual American highschool feeling.

thanks for the like, but now I gotta get ahead of the grammar nazis

*Fleas

take that You King's - English fucks! >:)

What Guys Said 7

• Just relax and have fun. If you're not in true period, no one will really notice or care. Unless you really get into it, and then, you'll know what you need. But just to go, feel free to relax and wear what you like. We understand. =^.^=

• Expect it to be awesome! Kinda like a comiccon but everyone cosplays in Medevial times

That sounds awesome! And we will watch a jousting tournament.

That sounds cool. There is a dinner theater show that my aunt and uncle went to that was all medevial themed and they had jousting tournaments as well

• Always expect the best.

• Dress like a character from GoT! Ooh or dress like Ciri from the Witcher 3!

• I don't know
    Bring me though it looks fun

• Expect to love every moment of it.

What Girls Said 0