What can you tell me about this site?

Hi everyone, I'm joining from Austria, I'm a student and I hope that I will have fun by spending time on this site :D !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude lmao. Your innocence will be taken soon. This site is filled with bitter nobodies that rage on literally everyone. If you're attractive, don't bother asking how you look because a herd of 3/10s will point out every flaw and tell you that you're an attention seeking whore. PS.. indian dudes will message you with marriage proposals in broken English. Get rdy for unsolicited dick pics.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Be prepared to learn more about relationship and sex. Your mind will be opened up to see and hear what nobody tells you or shows you in real life. Ensure your privacy at all cost. Don't reveal any such information about which you may regret later. be prepared to hear good and bad things. People here don't talk as nicely as they do in their real life.

• So, how is it like down under? Do you ride kangaroos for school?

just trolling in here, don't mind me 😂

This site... you'll find rude people like me
      And you'll find some kind and helpful people... also like me :p

It has a sense of small community, where some questions have few answers, but people are usually friendly towards problems and/or doubts in general.
      It's a good place to explore different topics of society, and sometimes perceive different trails of thought between users, ages, and genders.

Have Fun!

• just be careful what you wish for

by the way, interesting that youve ALREADY learned how to not allow private or anonymous answers... just sayin'

I didn't understand so clearly there were many choices... and I choose the right one for me.

yeah, apparently both were, just sayin'

• Place of bunch of maniacs, curious and pyschopat people, ofcourse there are exception guys like me ;)

• It is not as good as it used to be... turn your settings so that only people you follow can message you so that you can avoid creeps... otherwise yeah generally it's fun if you like talking to people from different places

• Hoşgeldin 😄

What Girls Said 1

• The people here are so much more kind than the other sites. People on the internet can be VERY nasty
    But not so much here