• No
    48% (12)53% (8)50% (20)Vote
  • I currently do it
    12% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Work and coincidence caused me to miss several meals. When I had realized I had not eaten in almost 30 hours, I got curious. How long could I go?

I ate nothing, and drank only water, with one glass of orange juice a day, for the next 6 days.
    It was hell. But I was curious.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You know what people say... "Curiosity kills the cat."

Most Helpful Girl

• Never intentionally starved myself. I didn't eat for 2 weeks when I was in the hospital one summer. Then again I was comatose most of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• sometimes i do to an extent on Thanksgiving so i can go crazy at dinner. but even then i just limit how much i eat the day before and day of

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times. Usually for periods of 1-2 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or 7 years ago, i could work 36 hours stret and eat one snadwich. Till one day my stomach just started hurting for no reason (well we know the reason) and made sick for a whole month.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I used intermittent fasting to help drop some weight, it works really well but you have to know what you're doing

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

it's ok to not eat if you do the right way but if you have an eating disorder please get help first!

• No I haven't I look food to much

0|0
    0|0
  • Impossible

0|0
    0|0
  • I have fasted in the past lol I don't know if thats really starving yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • no but i have fasted

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's the same thing. Starving is just a bit more extreme.

• Show All
    • 2mo

People fast with weight loss intentions, too. Some will fast for a few days or a week at a time, which is also the same thing as starving yourself. :P Yes, though, I see what you mean. You've fasted just to detox your body.

• 2mo

yup it helps

What Girls Said 8