Have you ever starved yourself?

• Yes
  • No
  • I currently do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Work and coincidence caused me to miss several meals. When I had realized I had not eaten in almost 30 hours, I got curious. How long could I go?

I ate nothing, and drank only water, with one glass of orange juice a day, for the next 6 days.
    It was hell. But I was curious.

You know what people say... "Curiosity kills the cat."

Most Helpful Girl

• Never intentionally starved myself. I didn't eat for 2 weeks when I was in the hospital one summer. Then again I was comatose most of the time.

What Guys Said 8

• sometimes i do to an extent on Thanksgiving so i can go crazy at dinner. but even then i just limit how much i eat the day before and day of

• Plenty of times. Usually for periods of 1-2 weeks

• 8 or 7 years ago, i could work 36 hours stret and eat one snadwich. Till one day my stomach just started hurting for no reason (well we know the reason) and made sick for a whole month.

• yeah I used intermittent fasting to help drop some weight, it works really well but you have to know what you're doing

it's ok to not eat if you do the right way but if you have an eating disorder please get help first!

• No I haven't I look food to much

• Impossible

• I have fasted in the past lol I don't know if thats really starving yourself

• no but i have fasted

That's the same thing. Starving is just a bit more extreme.

People fast with weight loss intentions, too. Some will fast for a few days or a week at a time, which is also the same thing as starving yourself. :P Yes, though, I see what you mean. You've fasted just to detox your body.

yup it helps

What Girls Said 8