Have you ever starved yourself?

• Yes
    40%(10)42%(17)Vote47%(7)
  • No
    48%(12)50%(20)Vote53%(8)
  • I currently do it
    12%(3)8%(3)Vote0%(0)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• Work and coincidence caused me to miss several meals. When I had realized I had not eaten in almost 30 hours, I got curious. How long could I go?

I ate nothing, and drank only water, with one glass of orange juice a day, for the next 6 days.
    It was hell. But I was curious.

• You know what people say... "Curiosity kills the cat."

Most Helpful Girl

• Never intentionally starved myself. I didn't eat for 2 weeks when I was in the hospital one summer. Then again I was comatose most of the time.

What Guys Said 8

• sometimes i do to an extent on Thanksgiving so i can go crazy at dinner. but even then i just limit how much i eat the day before and day of

• Plenty of times. Usually for periods of 1-2 weeks

• 8 or 7 years ago, i could work 36 hours stret and eat one snadwich. Till one day my stomach just started hurting for no reason (well we know the reason) and made sick for a whole month.

• yeah I used intermittent fasting to help drop some weight, it works really well but you have to know what you're doing

• it's ok to not eat if you do the right way but if you have an eating disorder please get help first!

• No I haven't I look food to much

• Impossible

• I have fasted in the past lol I don't know if thats really starving yourself

• no but i have fasted

• That's the same thing. Starving is just a bit more extreme.

• People fast with weight loss intentions, too. Some will fast for a few days or a week at a time, which is also the same thing as starving yourself. :P Yes, though, I see what you mean. You've fasted just to detox your body.

• yup it helps

What Girls Said 8