Do you believe that aliens actually said we shouldn't come back to the moon?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure. for some reason it keeps coming up we are under qaurentine

What Guys Said 10

• LOL... and where did you get this idea?

This is something that continues to come up when discussing the moon landing and why we haven't been back

We still haven't been back, but we built an international space station, sent drones to Mars and so on. you don't have to believe me or act like I'm an idiot. I'm just sharing with you another possible point of view. take it or leave it

@TitanBlooded No, I wasn't picking on you. Soory if you took it like that. I was just explaining why. Actually, there is more to it...

Space systems take about 10-30 years from concept to developing to maturity depending on the size of the program. So, even whol Apollo was going on, NASA was thinking "What's next?" in the manned space program. That was going to be the MOL, but that got converted to Skylab. After Nixon's d├ętente with the Soviets, the Apollo-Soyuz project was born. Also, the space shuttle was something that was needed for the MOL, so that was in development...

NASA is a research organization, so their primary goals are research and aerospace R&D takes many years. Apollo really wasn't research anymore, so the money to back just wasn't there.

On the bright side, the Obama Administration opened up space for commercial enterprises. Now that private sector money is involved, look to see things start hapening with the moon again.

• Wait, what?

• Um... I'm pretty sure it's because manned missions are expensive and take a long time to do. There are no aliens controlling the moon...

• All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landings there.

• Carlos told that. Space travel is dangerous. He is just looking out for our brave cosmonauts. Carlos is one rad dude I tell ya whaut

• No, there is no reliable evidence this happened. It's another baseless conspiracy theory from the nasa lies camp.

• Who said that aliens said that?

Hahaha so funny... the fact is that it's possible. Believe it or not.

I just talked to aliens on the phone and they have confirmed that they haven't said anything like that and they've criticised the media for trying to defame their name.

• Of course not.

• Lol your funny

What Girls Said 0