Cute pet stories anyone?

My dog Gizmo stole my hoodie from my bag and brought it back to his bed and won't give it back. I tried to get it a couple times but it always ends up back in his bed with him sleeping right on top of it or him under it lol. What are some of the cutest things your pet has done? Cute pet stories anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• What breed is that? Looks similar to a westie 😍 I have a westie 😛
    Every single day when I'm on my bed just resting or chilling she'll push open the door and come into my room and try to jump up on my bed but she's too small to jump up so she constantly jumps up and down and stares at me with big eyes telling me she wants to cuddle in bed. And when I tell her no she starts talking to me lol and we end up having a full on conversation about it. 😂

Why do you tell her no? 😞

Because I can't spoil her too awfully much lol. Dogs that are spoilt will start feeling entitled and get a bad attitude lol, she's already on the verge of it cause she sometimes starts pulling the blanket down if I say no. 😂😂

He is supposed to be a toy Maltese but he weighs 10lbs and is really tall compared to his brothers and parents lol

What Guys Said 2

• my dog is getting older, I think it's cuz he's just a lazy butt lol, so some days he won't come and greet me at the door. He'll wait till I get in my room but I can hear his tail hitting my bed. Its like thump thump thump and it gets faster when I get closer 😂

• My dog was sitting on the table infront of me and I told her to jump. She jumped in my arms and I grabbed her :) and then I woke up :P :(

What Girls Said 2

• When my dog was a puppy she stole a potato (that was bigger than her) out of the pantry and ran around the house with it. Ate a good chunk of it too. It was so funny lol.
    She chewed up the walls in the kitchen. And caught a baby bunny in the back yard because she is half beagle and thinks she can hunt.

• my cat peed on my friend's handbag, it wasn't cute exactly but it sure was hilarious af when she picked it up 😂😂 oh man