How was your day?

This morning my family went out and had breakfast together at a diner. We then went home and I started planning my outfit for a renaissance festival when I heard my dad screaming fire. We still had plenty of time to save important stuff in the house but smoke was filling in the house. We got stuff like my little brothers hamster, antiques my parents acquired over the years, a majority of my library, pictures, everything in our safe including important documents, my dads guns, and my great grandparents immigration papers. Still don't know what caused the fire but it was about 2 miles from my house and with the wind blowing hard, it was a losing battle for the firefighters. We went to my sisters house for a few hours and then came back. The wind died down and it has started to rain. There goes my relaxing Sunday. Nothing like almost getting your house burned down to get the blood running. So how was your day?

2mo Find out the cause of the fire. Some native Americans on the reservation next to my neighborhood decided to burn weeds and it got severely out of control. Thank god my house is still standing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine was good. We were told to go into work late. The truck came 90 minutes late, but we still got it unloaded in our 2 hour time limit. But found ou another supervisor is leaving, and our truck unloadings will probably start moving to 4 am in the future. Otherwise it was a goodnight but still odd. Good thing you all are ok though :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Good!
    I went to this farm/pumpkin patch near my house with my friend. It just opened because its October now. Apple cider and a caramel apple. Got pumpkins to carve. It started to rain, but we still stayed lol.
    We're probably gonna go back one day when it's nicer out too cuz there's a lot of other stuff to do there too. Hay rides, carnival stuff, etc. Fall is so fun here hahaha

What Guys Said 14

• Pretty good. Football is on, which is all I ask and the cowboys won, so both my teams won this weekend 👌

Cowboys winning instantly put me in a good mood. Plus I think Dak Prescott is legit.

Dak looks really good. I'm super impressed. He managed to make miss state look good 😂. But the big win for me was Tennessee. We tried to lose that game so hard 😑

• Wow, that was an incident packed day - I am glad everything is okay - My day was quiet thankfully

• My day started with reading your sad story. Somewhat shocked to hear that such a thing happened to you.

I managed to stay calm for the most part but I was shaking a little bit. Probably because of adrenaline and focusing on getting important things out of the house. Just glad the house is okay.

How will I find out the cause of the fire , unless I know which is your neighborhood?

You're not going to find out my neighborhood ever. And I already put the cause in the update.

• It was good, watched a movie, went to group gathering and getting ready for another long work week. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

• I went to a wedding,
    How bad was the fire, is your house okay?
    When I was in middle school my best friends house burned down the day after Halloween

The last I heard, 140 acres had burned and that was over three hours ago. I bet it's a lot worse now. The wind was 50 mph and it was not helping so the firefighters were constantly playing catch up. I think about three or four houses burned down those houses are about four blocks from me. The firefighters have a good handle on it so they started letting people back in. They're going to battle the fire all night but no houses are in immediate danger. Mainly because the firefighters are letting vegetation burn and trying to keep it away from houses.

Where is this place?

• Thank goodness everything is ok! My parents had two feet of water in their basement the last two days. It caused $50,000 at least in damage. It took my dad, me, and a few neighbors two days to get all the ruined things out. It happened to at least 10 other homes on the block.

• Shit that's a way to spend a Sunday. My day was uneventful, didn't accomplish much of what I planned. Still beat the hell out of your day I guess.

• Mines a mixed bag as usual
    I'm really glad your all okay
    You should show us that outfit by the why
    I think that's really cool

I still have no idea what I am going to do. I am thinking since I have an authentic Scottish kilt, I could be a Scottish shield maiden.

• It was alright.

• Fantastic

• Finally getting over the flu. It was intense. So glad it's over.

• It was a chill day. Binge watched Twin Peaks and now I'm just texting someone.

• Tired day. Hungry but need to sleep

• Full of joy and happiness

What Girls Said 8

• Mine's been really rough. Very tired. Attempting to do homework. Got a mark back online that I'm not happy with for something I worked really hard on.
    I'm sorry to hear about what happened for you, are any of the rooms or furniture/appliances in your house in bad shape/very damaged?

• Wow. You've had quite the day love... I'm glad you're all alright! My best mate and I were leaving brunch when she got her purse snatched, and I ran after that a**hole as fast as I could... and I got it back! :-D We reported it to university security, but he still got away... I will catch you some day!!!

I'm glad I am okay but that's still exciting. Glad you got her purse back.

• Wow, I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that. I'm glad many important, memorable things were saved, though.

My day was okay compared to that.

• That sounds exciting.
    My day was uneventful. I was home alone for the most part, so having did all of my homework and chores, I did whatever I pleased.

• That is horrible! I'm so sorry. I had a fever today but that's nothing to complain about after reading your story. *hugs*

• My day was okay. Didn't feel that great but it was still fine.

• It was good. I got to spend the day with my mom and I got off of work early.

• Pretty good. It was my day off.