How do I deal with being lonely?

I attend college, i have no friends, my housemates don't like me despite my many attempts to try to make friends with them. I can't tell my parents how i feel because they always paint me to be a bad guy and are disappointed that they have me for a child.

I always reflect on my actions to see if its my fault in some situations, but in this situation i don't feel it is. But i do feel very lonely because i have no body to talk too. And the way people treat me hurts my feelings a lot sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• im alone in an apartment
    barely any real friends
    my beliefs scare most people away
    i spend most of my time in my own personnel studies now
    with things I like to research

and I keep to myself cause whenever i do meet people things go wrong
    or there trying to get in my pants

so if you wanna talk follow me

What Guys Said 5

• Talk to a therapist

• Join a club. Do shit with people in your dorm. Talk to people in classes. Go to parties and shit. Sit with people at lunch. Do literally anything remotely social

• I was like that.. you're sensitive, just relax. Loneliness sucks but you can fix that.

• The internet, that's how im doing it

• I've been in the same spot dude. Go to university and what not. Hope it gets better.

What Girls Said 0