Do you feel excited to be alive?

People r fuckin fragile
I sympathize with their plights
Life can be tough sometimes
But we keep pushin

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I tend to think it would have been better to have not existed in the first place. Life seems like a big chore composed of a bunch of mini-chores and regardless of what I do with my life, the end result is the same. In the end we lose everything and revert back to state of nothingness that we were before we were born. Seems simplier to me if I could have just remained in that state of nothingness.

I do feel kinda guilty to feel to say this because I know there are people who are far less fortunate who aren't nearly as pessimistic but regardless, that is my opinion.

Don't feel guilty man, lots of people have experienced this. I have been there. Fuck I'm still there. But lately I've been trying to really care about all the stupid shit, to make each banal action a precious experience. It doesn't work a lot of the time. But I can only imagine what it must feel like to enjoy every single thing that I do.

What Girls Said 8

• Yep it's so great for me now. To quote drizzy and future: "what a time to be alive"

You n yours vs Me n Mine

I wasn't really to crazy about that album. It's good to get hyped but I preferred If your reading this now it's too late, he was just much more personal in songs like the Jungle n You and the 6.

Aye his latest albums haven't been that good views also was 👎

• Yes!!! Life is great!!! It's not always all sunshine and rainbows, but you just have to keep going knowing that even if you can't see it, things are going to get better. :-)

• Some days, yes. I'm thankful.

• Yess

• Sometimes I randomly get this rush of excited for the simple fact of being alive, other times I feel like I want to die.
    I am much too radical, I guess.

• Nope

• Sometimes I Do Sometimes I Dont.

• Yeah I am

What Guys Said 15