Worldwidely, which language earns more money?

The options are on the poll. So if you wanted to get paid a big fat check, which language would pay you the most?

• English
  • German
  • Spanish
    Vote C
  • Chinese Mandarin
    Vote D
  • French
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
If you want, you can place them in order from greatest to least.

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly Japanese and English now.

• Thanks for mh

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now it's English for sure but I think mandarin will make a rise.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• If you can translate Aramiac and Hebrew languages of the Bible , you can earn handsomely because experts in this language are in high demand but short in supply.

• English, because it's a cool language invented by the coolest country.
    ... The coolest country is England by the way, just so you know.

• And there I was thinking what your job was would determine how much you earned...

• Python and SQL.

• English is the language of business.

• True. In my country, you get paid so little if you were just another Spanish native speaker. Since I already know English since kindergarten, my next step is becoming more fluent with French.

• It's probably Chirese. They have everyone's money.

• French is the language of politics...

• In a mono lingual situation, English, owing to the widest reach in business terms.

• English is pretty much the standard.

• Ofcourse English

• It's a good thing I learned English at an early age (as soon as I started kindergarten). Now that I've been in my country for a while, knowing English is what's making me earn more than if I were only another native Spanish speaker.
      Now, I'm interested in being more fluent in French (I can speak it too but not perfectly).

• yes , the more language you could use the more money you could earn

• My English is average , but i'm trying to use it to earn some money Online

• English is the international language of business.

• English of course.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, there's other things to consider besides money. Like Safety. The Government of a country you might be expected to travel to.

Like, German and Chinese (for English natives) are easily the most profitable to learn. But I wouldn't want to stay in China for work. So I'd learn German.

Like, French makes no sense from a business perspective. If you're in the U. S., learning Spanish makes sense, just demographically and will become more common in daily use.

• I assume that your first language is English, right? Arabic is very well paid and a very useful language -- especially if you ever find yourself in the Middle East or parts of Africa. (You should learn Arabic so we can chat!!!) Another good one is German. Not hating on the others! Just my opinion!

• My first language is really Spanish (I'm latina) but have been speaking English since I started kindergarten.
      I also can speak French but still need more practice on carrying a more fluent conversation.

• Good for you!!! Spanish and French are both beautiful languages and I would love to learn Spanish someday. Good luck in your studies!!!

• English Of course but it also depends where you work. I want to learn Mandarin though!