How did you feel when someone you loved passed away?

Today i got back from school, then my brother's friend which was a stranger said: hey bro, Condolence. i thought my little brother lied to him to get rid of him, i wanted to make sure so i called my dad so he told me "God bless her" then i put the phone away and kept staring at the walls unbelieving what i heard, never felt like this, it was very hard to me to believe she is dead to the point that i called my mother to ask her too and make sure, when she answered crying i started crying too and believed that my grandmother passed away.

does this happen to everybody or it's just me? i mean not believing someone is dead.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a myTake about the one and only love in my life so far, and her death. A nearly lifelong great friendship that was almost an actual relationship ever since we met...
    I'm sad, of course. I strongly grieve for her. But I was able to pass on what feels rather quickly. I guess because I was almost never able to see and get to know her a lot...

Thanks for mho! I just wish people would read it sometimes when I mention it. I know it's long, but it's the story about one of the very most important people I've ever had in my life for pretty much all of it...

You're welcome and sure i will read it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Thankfully that has yet to happen. Somehow no one from my immediate family has died yet.

• Yep, most people actually. That is part of the purpose of the funeral to allow the reality to click in.
    And sorry about your loss bro I know losing a loved family member is hard. I'm here if you need to chat.

• Yeah losing important people is hard , Inshallah her place is in heaven.