How would you describe your dream girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fictional character that most resembles a "dream girl" has always been and always will be Sloan from Entourage.

Looks, confidence, sense of humor, intelligence - she just has it all. Doesn't hurt that she looks like this:
    onlythebest.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/.../sloan281024.jpg

The person in real life that I would consider to be closest to a "dream girl" would be Charlize Theron.

I mean... she's such a poet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ge6SXLA12k

@redeyemindtricks wow! I'm a Guru?

hahahahahahaha... sure... I'll take it..

@redeyemindtricks Yeah, I'm weird like that. I like girls that are either short af or tall af. I can't explain it.

I wouldn't say washed-up old broads. I prefer "aging gracefully". There's something very sexy about women who has lived a life that many would already consider to be full and accomplished, and still has the desire and drive and ambition to keep going and see what's next around the corner.

Seeing some girls out there go into full "settle down" mode and give up on living life the moment a ring goes on their finger just makes me sad.

Lol... some of us are just restless. <3

Most Helpful Girl

• 1: The guy has to be smart.
    2: He has to be athletic.
    3: He has to at least be able to play one sport.
    4: He has to at least be able to play an instrument.
    5: He has to be humorous. Trust me if he is not, then we won't get along.
    6: He has to have a good personality. 😊

Opinion owner. Nice list, that's a good list of expectations and not bad considering your age 😊

Thank you for the MHO! 😊

What Guys Said 22

• Physically? Between 5'3" and 5'8", athletic, brown or black hair, maybe a light tan.

Sweet, fun, feminine, faithful, and playful. Independent and confident, but loving and tender. Mature, but can still be childlike when it's appropriate. Good fashion sense would definitely be a plus (I can help men with that. Women? Eh... that's a different beast altogether).

• someone who doesn't need to ask anything , they just get you without ever having to ask or think about it. you know like there a part of you.

• I really have no idea. I keep telling myself I'll just know. I very rarely get feelings for people though.

I have friends that used to go on and on about how much they like someone and really want to be with them. I've never really felt all in about anyone like that before. I don't even know if I have a type. There are plenty of women I'm attracted to of course, but that extra spark or oomph isn't there. I might just have to get out more.

• a girl who's beautiful, extremely sweet, compassionate, affectionate, easy to talk to, good sense of humor, clingy, decent, virgin, who's intelligent enough to know exactly what she wants, and the #1 thing she wants is me for the same reasons i want her, which is for companionship, love, as equal as sex, and a serious committed relationship, so yeah she will marry me, and she would be an honest person. not a smoker drinker or druggie, no interest in kids, but the most important thing is she will fall in love with me at first sight and approach me and ask me out etc, and lets me know what she wants and feels. and wants to be, and is, with me all the time.

• if she takes this book LITERALLY she better then most of the women i talk to

http://kingofwallpapers.com/bible/bible-021.jpg

So you want a girl who would fuck your brother after you die?

Hey... if you're cool with it, who am I to judge.

@Tarvold
      im dead at that point
      plus the women in heaven probably look
      reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly

good :)

• Lindsay Stirling, except not a Mormon.

• Small boobs hairy vagina

• Smart, funny, and easy to get along with

• Pale, about my height, brown hair, wears pants, doesn't wear skirts or dresses, had similar interests as me, looks beautiful, is very polite and compassionate.

• Christian, Cute, weird (In her own way), and fun!

It would also be awesome if she had long dark hair <3 and nice dark brown eyes

• Hot with a nice personality baronet or blonde tall funny a good huger blue eyes but u never konw a special girl might like u

• I don't even know

• Cute, Korean or Japanese. That's about it.

• I imagine a girl who wants to be with me. But as you said, dream girl, means she doesn't exist.

• You, Anon. You 😚

• Someone mature, understanding, intelligent who thinks for herself; assertive, open, good/benevolent/kind/nice.

Physically, muscular/curvy and tall (above 5'8").

• Tall, athletic, sporty, dominant, self-confident, sexually aggressive.

• a girl who acts like my mom, but is actually my daughter

Dude

I dont Evan know what to say

glad i made you speechless

• young, fit, submissive, kinky

• I can write an entire essay on that. I doubt a girl l dream about exists. The most important part is for it to be easy and unstressful to get along with. A girl I wouldn't have to worry about saying something stupid, offensive, embarrassing, etc. I can just be honest with her and she will return the favor.

Yhea I agree with those

• I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 1

• For me I won't care about looks... I don't feel that's really that important. Him loving God is most important to me.

Opinion owner. I didn't see your opinion untill now. Sorry about that. I agree100% with this. That's great you believe and know this is absolutely right. I want you to know that you're ultimately going the right direction and I wish you all the best in your life..