If you were given one wish by a genie, what would you wish for?

Note: you can wish for more wishes. ANYTHING goes.

TRUE LOVEEEEEE

UHHHH!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wish to give myself any power or ability i could dream of, even the power of a genie temporarily if i wanted it, without being trapped in a lamp and have to grant wishes. i would wish to just have the power to give myself powers whatever i could think of and then i wouldn't need the genie anymore and then i would wish the genie free and mortal so no one else could ever use the genie ever again. Mooohahahahahah!

Most Helpful Guy

• If I wishing for the good of the world I would wish for a world without terrorism.

If for what effects me personally everyday I would wish to be in a relationship with a girl that I still love but rejected me years ago.

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 12

• 0|1
  • To be immortal. Or King of everyone like they say Jesus is. Or I want to just go straight to heaven. F living in this world..

• Why, more wishes, obviously.

• I would want to talk to my parents one last time.

• The powers of Dr Manhattan

• To have sex with a girl. But I dont think even a genie could help me

• Wishing for more wishes would make this list ridiculous so I'll stick with 3:

1. A water bottle with infinite coconut water
    2. Healing powers like Wolverine
    3. A indestructible credit card with unlimited money that never had to be paid back

• A Knicks championship because they're my favorite sports team.

• To eliminate ego and pride from human nature.

That'd suckk

And people with physical disabilities.

@reixun self importance if you think about it is pointless. Society would function in a much different way where your mind wouldn't even focus on such trivial matters. I try my best not to do this but your age and being in high school and not experiencing the real world and it's harsh realities is making you think that the world needs pride. It's the one major thing holding us back from becoming a utopia. Mental illness comes not only from genetics but from the environment you were brought up in. As for physically disabled, they will receive care as there are those who can't provide in society. Really think hard where someone's pride has truly helped the greater good. Someone's selfishness, their ego. These are all things that capitalism thrives from.

• 1st choice: 100 more wishes
    2nd choice: To reach all 16 levels of attainment

• I would just wish that he gives me a place in heaven.

• I would wish for a ring that will grant me as many wishes as I want.