Do you believe that you will meet your love ones who passed away someday?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Whomever and whatever is gone, is gone forever. They only remain as memories for as long as possible in our minds and our hearts. Therefore, it's much more important to spend time with your loved ones and cherish them as much as possible and for as long as possible NOW while they are still around, and while you still can.

Because eventually they'll be gone and you won't be able to spend time with them or work out any differences or grudge you have or had with them anymore.

And then you will miss them dearly, feel regret, anger, and even more depressed than ever wishing you had spend more time with them, etc.

I did. But really? What are we going into now? Religion? Metaphysics? I did read it, but my beliefs and views are different than yours. I feel that any kind of belief in some kind of "after life" such as some wonderful place or even a terrible place that awaits us when we're dead is all but false and in our heads. Just coping mechanisms for those that want to hang on and believe them if it would provide them any comfort that they seek, it's simply results from the fear of death. I think it's just all emptiness and oblivion in the end. After it's lights out when our time is up, it's over. This is as bad or as good as it gets. But, if technological singularity comes around and transhumanism becomes a reality i nthe futurem, then just maybe we will have access to better methods to further postpone and delay the inevitable end that awaits us all. And even that is all a BIG "If". As it may not even happen at all. But those are my just views.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 10