Do you think you were better looking 10 years ago? or are you better looking now?

or do u think u look the same?

• i look the same
    19% (8)37% (22)29% (30)Vote
  • i looked better 10 years ago
    19% (8)17% (10)18% (18)Vote
  • i look better now
    62% (27)46% (27)53% (54)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
31|34

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I was four. Apparently I was cute as a cpkid, so I choose B

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ten years ago I was 9. I had a weird haircut, braces, wore awkward clothing, and well... I was 9. I think I look better now hahaha

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• voted b only because 10 years ago i had a full head of hair. but in all honesty i think i look the same or even better outside of the balding

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say I looked better 10 years ago, a lot thinner, and longer hair lol, with little to no facial hair to keep up with :)

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as looks, i still look the same shaven, except my haircut is a bit different and i'm able to grow a beard and mustache now, but i keep myself shaven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idk? I imagine 8 year old me was a fugly fucker. Though, I'm not exactly good looking now. Haha,

1|0
    0|0
  • Much better now I was chubby as a kid, 2 years of good exercise and nutrition has done wonders for my appearance now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently when I was a teenager a ton of girls had crushes on me. Back then I had no friends, and wasn't allowed to shower and wear clean clothes ever, so naturally I was the most hated kid in school. So now that I'm 30 I talked to some people I used to know and turns out there were girls that thought I was super cute and they always wished they could talk to me but couldn't because of my status as the lowest piece of crap in school. So now I know I was a cute teenager, it sucks cuz now I'm ugly as fuck. I might be average at best. I wish I could go back in time with what I know now, force my parents to let me be clean, and get girls! I even remember many situations I was in which now that I look back at them, were clearly girls telling me they wanted me. Damnit damnit damnit! I was robbed of my childhood and teen years and most of my adult too because I had all this fucked up bullshit. Cmon I could've been fuckboy for years already! haha. j/k j/k.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm my body was maybe slightly better... but difficult to say. face.. I don't know. different, but not necessarily much better or worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm one handsome man now just a stud kid back in the day

1|0
    0|0
  • I am in better shape now than I was ten years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • My facial features are rougher and more defined now, but I've more body hair, and my head hair is a lot greyer (I began early).

Thus, I'd say that I'm about the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look better now because I'm in better shape and have more confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look just as good

1|1
    0|0
  • now...
    Don't remember how I looked that long ago but when I was really little I had short hair
    Now I have long hair and I look much better

1|0
    0|0
  • Feel like I am entering my prime, I can only get hotter for the next 5 years or so
    Hey who knows maybe I reach my best at 40! as long as I dont get fat haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i look the same, just that i shaved my hair now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im the same lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sexy beast now 😎😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh.. I was actually a playboy 10 years ago ;D

1|0
    0|0
  • I look the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • defiitely better now than when i was 12 xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I can surely say that my hair stylists were not too nice then.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • About the same accept with cooler looking hair now!

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess i look better
    and i think i will look more better in few more years
    hope so :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, if anything I look better. I lost 175 pounds, shaved my beard, and look about a hundred years younger than I did. So yeah. All good. =^.^=

0|0
    0|0
  • I looked better 20 years ago but I have a more settled mature look now than I had 10 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i better now :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a fkn nerd. I'm happy with the maturation process

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have a beard 10 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • People seriously tell me I haven't aged since high school. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• 10 years ago I was 14 so... obviously younger looking. Not that I look 'old' just yet. My features have matured but I'd like to think that I kind of grew into them a bit better than at 14. I'm also at the fittest that I've ever been so I guess I might be better looking now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women tend to better with age... I am thinner, more tan, and feel a lot more confident with myself than 10 years ago!

2|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

well, u look fabulous! so i guess i have to agree wth u. lol

• 2mo

thank u , you are way to kind!!! But when you are my age, if you don't take care of yourself, you might not have the same answer, women have to be careful that way too!!! :))

• 2mo

super true!!!
      im working on it!

• If we go back ten years, I was ten years old so I would hope I looked better now :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Deff now (imo)
    RGB age 12 vs RGB age 22. wtf happened to my nose lol. it got so much bigger haahah.
    i296.photobucket.com/.../...4%20PM_zpsyktog9k1.png

lol @ all that abercrombie too. so awkward lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I was a fugly little thirteen year old.

1|0
    0|0
  • well like I was cuter then and I like to think I am hotter now

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. 10 years ago, I had flawless skin, now I have better eyebrows. I'm going to say I look better now because
    flawless skin < good eyebrows

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I was 11 years old ten years ago. And I wasn't too good looking in my primary years. So, I definitely look a helluva lot better now. It's crazy how much attention I get lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • i look the same except for the hair
    mine was 3x thicker 10 years ago
    now it's just average thickness

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 37. I wish I had the figure now I had back then. My hair was longer too. I looked way better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course now 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Now 100% puberty did me righttt

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 11 :/ definitely now lol! But I think I will be the hottest in my mid to late 20's seeing how it's when most of my female family members primed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better now vs when I was 7...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say I look better now cause I didn't gain weight and 10 years ago I had acne.. however.. i was also a lot more dumb and I'm smarter and don't focus so much on appearance. kudos

1|0
    0|0
  • I look the same (or pretty close) but I'm hotter now x

1|0
    0|0
  • I was five back then so

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

do u have any pictures?
      do u think u look cuter then or now?

• 2mo

Ya I do but I don't post those on here. I was hella cute but I mean it's incomparable with how I look now cuz I'm still hrowing and maturing.

• I look better now, how about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look better now, 10 years ago I was a 10 year old child with C cup breasts, adult sized shoes, acne and periods. I was a cute kid, but had way too much going on for a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 years ago, I looked like a potato.

Puberty was definitely good for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • For some obvious reasons too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was stunning 10 years ago. I'm disgusting now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look a lot better now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am better looking know.
    10 years ago I was 4. 😅
    I was cute, but no one calls a baby "attractive".
    I am beautiful now. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better now because 10 years ago I was 6 ha-ha 🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Looked better 10 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look the same but with beewbs. ( '-')

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a teenager, so probably not :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Better I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a child 10 years ago so definitely now

0|0
    0|0