What's the first video game system you used as a kid?

By the way, what's the first video game you played?

• Arcade MachineWhat's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    5% (2)15% (8)10% (10)Vote
  • Video Game Console (Nintendo, Sega, Neo Geo, Panasonic 3DO, Sony Playstation, X-Box etc)What's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    67% (28)58% (32)62% (60)Vote
  • Personal Computer (ZX Spectrum, Commodore, Dragon 32/64, Amiga, Apple Mac, Intel Pentium etc)What's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    12% (5)4% (2)7% (7)Vote
  • Handheld Game Console (Game Boy, Sega Game Gear/Nomad, PSP etc)What's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    14% (6)15% (8)14% (14)Vote
  • Mobile Phone / Cell Phone / SmartphoneWhat's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • I can't rememberWhat's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    2% (1)4% (2)3% (3)Vote
  • I'm not a gamerWhat's the first video game system you used as a kid?
    0% (0)2% (2)3% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|2
29|34

Most Helpful Guy

• My first video game system was a computer (Commodore 64), I also had some old and crappy handheld system (I can't remember the name, it was completely unknown manufacturer).
    But then I got Nintendo for my birthday :D
    The first games I played were: Alien Attack (on Commodore), Pac-Man (Handheld), and Super Mario (on Nintendo).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

What Girls Said 28

• Super Nintendo was my first console, and my first game was Super Mario Bros (logically): www.goliath.com/.../OZJlR3q.0.0.png

1|0
    0|0
  • It was some stupid old handheld system, I'm not sure what was it called, but the game was named "Coffee shop".

1|0
    0|0
  • Console and handheld. My first one was a Super Nintendo, then GameBoy and lastly Playstation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personal computer. I was playing games called "Freddi the fish", "Putt Putt the race car", and "Blue Clues".

1|0
    0|0
  • I had an Nentindo and played Mario brothers and that game where you had to shoot the ducks but the dog kept popping up and I always hit him then he would laugh and at 4-5 would just piss me off! My cousin had a Sega we played Sonic the Hedgehog!

1|0
    0|0
  • Atari and commodore... my age is showing 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Man... those were the days. PlayStation rocked and still does.

1|0
    0|0
  • PC

1|0
    0|0
  • Sony PlayStation haha and the first game I played on it was Ridge Race Type 4

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe it was either the Nintendo console or the sega. My dad had both and we'd switch back and forth between Mario bros and sonic the hedgehog.

1|0
    0|0
  • Computer. My mom bought us a bunch of reading and math games for the computer like Reader Rabbit and Zoombinis. Loved those games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gameboy Color lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Super Nintendo and Sega Saturn were my first consoles, and the first game was one of the Super Mario games, I'm not sure which one.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a gameboy. I played super mario bros

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll beat you all, Atari in my grandma's basement! Also pinball on an actual machine lol

1|0
    0|0
  • atari 2600

1|0
    0|0
  • A GameCube and a PS1

1|0
    0|0
  • Street Fighter 2 Turbo on Super Nintendo.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first official one was my gameboy

1|0
    0|0
  • I had an ancient ZX Spectrum computer, the first game was Pac Man Challenge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember but I do remember I played sonic

1|0
    0|0
  • I Used The Old Nintendo System Mario Bros.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mario bros super nintendo

1|0
    0|0
  • It was handheld Tetris, but I didn't like it. The first game I liked was Ninja Turtles on Nintendo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intellivision

1|0
    0|0
  • Super Nintendo.

1|0
    0|0
  • my brother's old gameboy advance. and then we got a wii. (yea my siblings and i are huge nintendo fans)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've played at arcades before and owned a Nintendo 64, I think I threw that out :-(

0|0
    0|0