Is Donald Trump the ultimate alpha male?

Bernie just couldn't hack it...

• Alpha AF
  • Beta

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He's so gay.

I feel sorry for gay people who hide it and then form families with people they are not attracted to... That's why he is so bitter... He is not happy cause he really wished to be with a man but instead lives a lie... So sad. He should just come out already like Jenner. Perhaps Bruce Jenner can be his future girlfriend.

And gays cannot be alphas or betas... They are just drama queens who cry and complain about everything.

you know what? send him a letter.

@anonman32 you can take that job.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• If he isn't alpha then nobody is that dude is the coolest dude on the planet. Shows how people against him can't be objective. Like him or not you can't deny he's an alpha.

• I know he is, the dude has got money to spend, speaks the truth and everyone despises him for doing so.

• Hate trump.

• Trump is #UltimateDull

• Lmaoooo I never saw that tweet before

• Nah he's lame!!!

What Guys Said 16

• Trump gets butt hurt if you talk about his money and complains that Hillary hurt his feelings 😂. The dudes a pussy

• 0|0
  • That spear throw of economics was ironic as fuck. Trump doesn't know shit about it.
    Suppose he could ask for a small loan of a trillion dollars tho
    Closeted homo

• Surprised no one thought of it here. But there is a possible reason why he didn't pay taxes. Seems like we found a lose on his business for almost 1 billion dollars. This allows him to take tax credits for up to 20 years. Meaning he pays no taxes until he uses up all the 1 billion dollars.

Plus he can carry it over to any year

• He's in the top 10 bad ass, and has my vote

• Alpha males don't have such obvious self-esteem issues. By having his name in big gold letters everywhere it's obvious that he's compensating for something.

• I don't personally like him but that is a good question - Well done for creativity

• He's an alpha after his time. Had he lived in ancient times when humans still lived in tribes, he likely would have been a great leader and uniter.

But now that it's 2016 and so much emphasis is being put on respecting your competition and not offending people, he's just not getting the traction he would be getting.

• The dude is extremely thin skinned

• Trump was (never) a Alpha character... If he really was.. there would be a clear distinction between his character and everyone else. He's ( not ) even a (Beta ) either. He's a ( Sigma ) in disguise

• HAHAHA. Trump's face on McMahon (sp?) is awesome.

• I think I am blind now...

• No, but it explains a LOT about his supporters - the sort who need a good class in anthropology.

• Alpha I would say