Kim K robbed at gunpoint, do you find it a bit fishy?

Does anyone else find this a bit odd how easily it happened? Do you think we might see another " leaked " tape coming out?

• I find it a little odd
  • Not odd at all

Most Helpful Girl

• i find it more than odd, i meant look at the facts- the police are investigating but what are the chances that her children were not there, that they didn't hurt kim, that her body guards wasn't present. things dont add up
    im sure its for the insurance money!

Most Helpful Guy

• While there -may- be something fishing, which is why insurance companies and so on investigate these things, there's nothing obviously implausible about a notoriously rich woman who is known for wearing lots of expensive jewelry being robbed.

Now if by 'fishy' you mean 'inside job with security', well that's something being looked at.

If you're stealing millions of dollars of stuff, you can pay off quite a few people 5-10k, you know?

When I say fishy I mean there's another side to the story eg Insurance job, "leaked"sex tape, publicity stunt.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't find it odd. Theft happens and unfortunately people do get robbed. I'm sure it was a very traumatic experience for her.

• I do.
    How does a person like her allow this to happen?
    Is it a publicity stunt?
    And if this happened for real - was she really that stupid to carry with her so much jewelry?

On the other hand - France is known for being a not so safe country...

But still - all smells a bit fishy to me.

• Another publicity stunt no doubt.

• She left her geolocation on, take a lesson from this and stop leaving your location on folks 🤗

• Yeah it's sketchy

What Guys Said 15

• I find I don't care. :-/

• What are you saying? - An insurance job? - A publicity stunt?- A sex tape gone missing? - In the cold light of day, travelling with 5/10 million in jewellery without security seems a bit suspect.

• That women is famous for all the wrong reasons... She might have staged to get publicity. I don't trust her at all...

• I think it's a publicity stunt tbh. And i love how it's a big issue because it's a kardashian who cares people pay way to much attention to that family, especially kim Kardashian. How did she get famous? Hey ray j how did kim get famous? 😆

• I think it's as fake as every other part of her life.

• Some people get robbed. People need to chill the fuck out. Shit happens

Chill out, her claim to fame is a porn video. For all we know a video of her being slammed by two black guys might be out this weekend.

Bruh, I am chill. I know how she got famous (technically her dad, . but whatever)... I did... Uh... Research 😏

I'm just saying the bitch got robbed. Not everything is so convoluted. And dudes be sayin it was faked and shit. Really?

• Yea it seems a little funky. It just went so smooth. But that maybe they're really just looking for wealth. 11 mil is a good days work for the everyday street crook

• What is the Hollywood saying? Any media is good media!

• There won't be a leaked tape coming out about the robbery as if it was faked then everyone involved and with knowledge of it is complicit in a crime on french soil.

• How can you rob her... without shooting her... in the ass at least?

• What is odd is carrying around 10 mil in jewelry.

• I find it odd that she was magically without security when this happened.

• Coming from her, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the robbery was staged.

• so it's fishy because you don't like her?

• All i know is that somehow 10milliion will double magically somehow 😀