What fictional characters do you think resemble you the most?

For me:
Rapunzel, because she has a fun, playful, and free spirit (and because long hair).
Merida, because she is sassy and brave and well... because look at that hair, seriously, it is majestic.

And
Ella from Ella Enchanted, for obvious reasons. :p

2mo It doesn't have to be Disney

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely Timon and Pumba.

For some reason I got their personalities mixed in together because it hurt that my friends never stood downwind and I love to dress in drag and do the hula, yup yup yup.

• I would say I'm kind of a mix between Forrest Gump and the guy in the movie "Into the Wild".

• Hmm you know I have no clue /=

• if we are talking Disney i would say Aladdin if just a random one... i would say deadpool but less cooler...

• Terminator

Because I don't give up and stop at nothing no matter what to achieve my goals.

• Probably Lord Hawken from the Armed With Wings flash game series for his ability to ruthlessly keep his allies in in their place even if he's a bit of an asshole in doing so. I've been called arrogant and a bully on several occasions for my Machiavellian approach to relationships and friendships. In truth, those people fail to realise the blatantly obvious truth that all relationships of any kind need someone on top to sustain order. That's how I see it. Meanwhile the very people who criticize my methods are getting taken advantage of and disrespected on the regular. Quite frankly, it's amusing.

• Ryūji Takasu

What Girls Said 14

• Ariel is my soul sister. I've always seen myself in her and she's always been my favorite. We sing, we're naiive, we don't listen to our superiors, we love hard, we're loyal friends, and we both have a Jamaican crab friend (jk). Lastly, we have the same taste in men. I love Ariel. 💕

• According to others, I'm like Belle from Beauty and the Beast. However, I think I feel like Ella from Ella Enchanted, too. :P

• Cinderella + Rapunzel
    I would of likes to say Jasmine but she's too blunt and more passive and gullible. But defined cinderella the most!

• Mulan, I think. I'm Asian and I've always voted for equalism between men and women

• I'm a mix between maleficent and belle if you can imagine.

• Oh my goodness I was going to say Rapunzel too ❤

• Clearly Ariel.

• maleficent

• Amethyst from Steven Universe.

• Lestat's mother, she is tough, adventurous, educated, and strong.

• I love Merida a lot
    Also Cinderella. She had a tough life but she found a prince 😍

• Harley Quinn for sure 😜😏

Oh and why you may ask? Because I'm crazy and pretty just like her. Not to mention I'm hot AND I can do the perfect Harley impression of her , my brother was amazed how accurate it sounds. Let's face it I'm a Harley Quinn clone. I invented Harley Quinn jk no I didn't. hehehheehehe

• I got told Bell from Beauty and the Beast lol. Not so sure anymore.