Why do good people always lose?

I've never done anything bad to anyone but was the one who was always isolated from others.
Why though? Why is it the good people that lose in this world? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• seni takip ediyorum ks de hesap actim...

Most Helpful Guy

• Good people don't lose. People that don't put effort, lose. If you don't put effort into getting to know new people, don't blame anyone but yourself for being isolated.
    If you wanna win, do what you gotta do to win.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• There are some details missing. I know many good people who are quite social and well liked.

• i don't believe the details are important.

• Of course they're important. If you're actually interested in finding and solving the problem, that is - rather than just throwing a pity party.

• You haven't done anything bad. Ok, fair enough. But to me, it sounds like you haven't done *anything*. Like, you're probably way too passive because you don't want people to dislike you or disagree with you.

Like, take a risk.

What Guys Said 2

• You better be a fighter then.. don't be sissy boy.

• I am a good person ! And yes i always lose ! I don't know how long i'll be able to cope with this brutal life !