Why do white girls like black guys?

Ok I know that attraction is beyond color but I'm just curious like when ever I speak about this white girls always state different things, just be honest, no need to hide why

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They like whomever they like because you aren't them thus you can't decide for them who they like or not like. Just because some of them do, it does not automatically meant that All of them do or would date them or be in a relationship with them, etc.

Some people are only into interracial dating, others are more dating exclusively to and sticking to their own race, nationalities or ethnicity, and then there are those that are open minded and interested enough to try and date people regardless of what their race, skin color, nationality, ethnicity, background, etc.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Why wouldn't white women, on average, find black guys to be attractive?
    (ps. white girls don't think collectively as one unit.)

1|1
    1|0
    • 1mo

Do you like them

• 1mo

If I knew a black guy who I got along with well and who I happened to find attractive... yeah. I'd like him.

• "when ever I speak about this white girls always state different things"

Wow! It's almost like they're individual people with individual reasons for their particular choices in romantic and/or sexual partners!

Who'da thunk it?

1|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

But some of those reasons are similar

• 2mo

Um.

Ok?

• 2mo

Lol why you so mad tho and I asked the question so women can tell me why

• It's trendy and they tend to fetishize black guys for having big dicks/attach a hypersexual image to black guys that makes them want to try dating them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol you think black guys have big dicks

• 1mo

Never said that.

What Guys Said 2

• Because race isn't a boundary anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it really cuz they got big dicks? I got a big dick, why won't women chase after me like that? I suppose they don't know how big my dick is...

0|0
    0|0