What Do You Think Is The Worst Movie Of 2000 - 2010?

Please explain why you chose that movie :p

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Went to visit my gf's ex-stepmother who was a film professor at U of Michigan. Left the house at 3:30 AM that morning and we traveled all day to get out there, then they're dragging us around Ann Arbor trying to show us everything and go to dinner, etc, and all my girlfriend and I wanted to do was sleep and recuperate from the long day.

So I'm already in a foul mood, haha. Anyway, there's some old school nickelodeon theater from the early 1900s in town that still shows movies. So they decided we're all going to see a movie, and my girlfriend and I can barely stay awake but we didn't want to be rude. Her ex-stepmom is very intense, and her boyfriend was nice but very dominating and called every shot. So he decides we're going to see this movie called Ten Canoes. Shit is about Australian Aborigines and is in whatever Aboriginal language they speak, with subtitles in English. Fun fact about me: any movie with subtitles can fuck right off, haha. Anyway, my girlfriend and I are like falling asleep sitting up, and it didn't help that this movie was boring as fuck and we didn't want to be there in the first place. The old theater was definitely a sight to see and a cool place to catch a movie, but all I wanted to do was go to sleep, haha.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2QVOslNuFHw

What Girls Said 8

• District 9 was utterly terrible. I cannot tell you how boring it was, how it had no kind of plat whatsoever. Music, is so-so. But the movie overall was horrific. Especially the so-called scene where the main character supposed got anal raped and they broadcasted this on the news. How is that even possible in the first place? Since when were these 'alien's' even friendly? Its been years since I've seen this movie. But it is too pathetic in my opinion.

• 1. Glitter. Mariah Carey's acting was unbearable. I didn't like the movie either. It was too sad.
    2. From Justin to Kelly. I saw this movie a long time ago so I don't really remember a lot about the movie itself but I do remember it being really horrible.
    3. Austin Power Goldmember (I think that's what it was called) . I just remember hating this movie so much I stopped paying attention to it after some time. I just started talking throughout the movie and eventually changed the channel. Oh and Beyonce acting...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've seen all of these movies only ONCE. Not good enough to repeat unless I'm bored & just wanna laugh at some dreadful acting & weak storyline.

I love Mariah Carey but I can understand why people don't like that movie critics have named that movie one of the worst movies of all time I only seen parts of it when I saw people reviewing this movie saying why its bad

I love Mariah too, one of my fave singers actually but yeah I gotta agree with the critics on this one. Maybe not the worst movie of all time though but pretty bad.

*One of the worst movies but yeah most people who are fans of Mariah Carey I've seen admit Glitter is bad

• "Di Jango Unchained," @Red88xxx.
    Worse Leonardo DiCaprio Movie he has ever Made.
    I Made Out instead with my Date that nite, this is how Boring.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE6RQ8rC8hc

so horrible, its actually amazing.

• The Last Airbender. I don't think there are people who actually liked this movie.

Their are a few people who said the liked it but they also said they never even watched the show watch open night reactions to The Last Airbender everyone says they dislike it in that video

No wonder, it was a pile of bullshit lol

Nostalgia Critic brought me to that video I never actually never watched the movie I only seen parts of it of people reviewing it on YouTube Channels

• Everything Zack Snyder. He fucked up Dc Comics!

• Taxi. Jimmy Fallon was just a weak jackass on there

• The purge. The first movie... All of it could have been avoided.

What Guys Said 7

• The Grey staring Liam Neeson. The entire movie Liam and his friends are running away from these wolves and never actually fight them. And then at the very end, after all his friends have been killed (and no they don't show any scenes of his friends trying to fight off the wolves) Liam has had enough and is ready to take on the wolves. Boom! That's it. Liam is all geared up and ready for a fight to the death except... THERE IS NO FIGHT SCENE. The movie ends without seeing him throw a single punch.

• "Snakes On A Plane" must be given serious consideration as a contender for the worst movie of that decade.

• Inception: the movie was mind boggling to the extent I didn't get the point on why they were dreaming. However it was creative the way the dreams were use as sequences.

Precious: just about a black girl that's pregnant, and her mom disowns her. people were saying it's an amazing film, and my black friend told them "hell they should just visit Harlem you will see ton of them"

Man on wire: all it is was the suspension of if the character was going to fall or still walk on wire to break a world record.

• You Don't Mess With The Zohan, 2008, that was a pretty stupid movie by Adam Sandler and Jack and Jill

• The last airbender. I don't know why the hell I watched it ๐Ÿ˜‘. Cat woman was also a thing and the wicker man...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo

God bless Nicholas cage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Righteous Kill.

Acting legends De Niro, Pacino, and 50 Cent finally share the screen for an entire film and motherfucking Donnie Wahlberg outshines them! Seriously, nobody has done more to sabotage their filmography's freshness rating than PaNiro. They should really fire the chimpanzees that read and sign off on scripts for them.

• "Godzilla" in 2014 was not good... I was rather pissed I paid $11.00 for that.

Just a few nights later, on a Tuesday, I paid $5.50 and saw "Edge of Tomorrow" and was amazed at what an excellent movie that was.