What do you think is the biggest challenge facing women today?

(If you think it's the patriarchy then just write it in a comment)

P. S. CisScum is problematic

• Air conditioning
  • Hate speech
  • Manspreading
    Vote C
  • Mansplaining
    Vote D
  • Men
    Vote E
  • Slut shaming
    Vote F
  • Fish on bicycles
    Vote G

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmaooo👍😎😀😀
    I think it would be air conditioning lol
    But seriously, from where I hail, the list of challenges faced by women is endless.

• got it, did it give you PTSD? Air conditioning is oppressing women world wide

Disclaimer: You aren't allowed to be serious on my questions (seriously)

• Well I am suffering from mild hypothermia due the damn sexist, rapist air conditioning!!😣😡

• you need to build a wall to keep the air conditioning out, no means no. Teach air conditioning not to rape

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest challenge facing women has always been other women.

• That's a good point you know, jealously can be a powerful thing

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Out of those, slut shaming

• You really think so? You gotta admit slut shaming is sexist. Just because she had sex with 100 + guys and taught her baby how to have sex doesn't mean she's a slut

• Also are you a zelda slut?

• I was meaning more how people will call you a slut because of your cloths. Even though everything is mostly covered. Which chicks tend to do this more to other chicks.

What Guys Said 1

• Dunno about women but the biggest challenge that feminists face are hot women. Hot women are in a position to not care about anything since they often get thigns handed to them - something many feminists either hate or are jelly over.

• You got that right, it's said that these women helped to create the patrairchy