Who else is in los Angeles and are you ready for that supposed 7.0 earthquake?

Ya there's a big chance we'll be getting a 7.0 earthquake they've been calling it the big one that people have been waiting for, for a long time now but are you ready if it happens?

What Girls Said 2

• I have family out over there. I would not be surprised if it did happen, and to be honest. No I am not prepared for that. But these things are to happen. Wither people believe in God or the Bible it will happen and it will come. And we can't do anything about it except pray and that people wake up and smell the coffee. When did you hear this news, if I may ask? I haven't heard about this lately.

I heard about it a couple day's ago. And now it's supposed to happen today in the afternoon.

All over the news and it's happening around the san andreas fault. Out of all spots wht there? 😳

Thank you. I will look into it. Seems a bit fishy.

• Oh wow, sorry to hear that, hope everyone stays safe!

Ya thanks but if it's a 7.0 things are going to get really ugly but still thank you.

:( not having much luck with natural disasters as of late.
      Stay in the doorframe! And do something with all your wall hangings, delicate objects that are lying around loose, and photo frames!

What Guys Said 0