Do you change your underwear daily?

I thought it was what everyone does, because I've always changed my underpants daily. However on the internet I've seen a few people mention they change theirs every 2-3 days? Surely that's not hygienic?
Do a lot of people do this?

0|0
18|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I change twice a day if not more. I workout etc hence after a shower it's time to change again.

Those that don't change everyday either are in colder countries or are used to that lifestyle.

I've known friends from boarding schools wearing the same underwear twice by inverting it, a habit they've carried since then. They'd do it cause they had to hand wash those themselves

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Annually, on my birthday.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes daily!! Sometimes even 3-4 times a day. I love showers. I'm so odd that even when I pee or ahem I see the tub and I'm like shower because I feel semi unclean lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm at home for a feew days I might wear one twice, or more, but I would put on a new one if going out at all. People wear the same pajamas or whatever to bed, so I dot think it's terrible to do. But i change it everyday if I have to go out or do something, or if I just not fond of the underwear I wore the day before

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But won't your genitals feel all clammy and gross from wearing dirty underwear for more than 24 hours?

• 1mo

No, aybe that happens to gurls if you 'get wet' or something. I should have mentioned that if I take a shower I most likely change my underwear. Plus I shower everyday, so I never get too clammy. If I workout or something I won't put that underwear back on, but if I did nothing that day then the underwear isn't exactly dirty

• Everytime I have a shower 2/3 times a day

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Why do you shower 2-3 times a day?

• 1mo

Morning shower - Usually do something physical during day then have a shower in the evening before settling down to chill

• Of course! I think it's gross if you don't!

0|0
    0|0
  • Even twice a day! (before and after sleep)

0|0
    0|0
  • I change mine daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, twice if it's hot and I've been particularly active.

0|0
    0|0
  • During summer I don't wear them for any more than 2 or 3 day but during winter I change them once a week or once a fortnight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once daily

1|0
    0|0
  • daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I haven't got a fresh pair

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually daily but sometimes I just don't change it.

0|0
    1|0
  • I change daily. This is in fact why we have underwear - so we can change them more than our pants.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I change mine daily, sometimes twice a day depending on how humid or hot it is out. And when I go to the gym. Always good to keep things fresh!

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, I change mine every day. Kinda gross not to.

0|0
    1|0
  • WHAT? And yet another reason to not believe the internet.
    ATTENTION Everybody, change your undies EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

0|0
    1|0
  • Uh yea I just assumed that everyone bathed daily and wore clean undies and clothes but I guess some people are just nasty!

0|0
    0|1
  • of course daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically, yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear underwear once before I wash it. But I don't wear underwear daily lol xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Um, yes? Who tf doesn't? That's gross if you don't...

0|0
    1|0
  • every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. Many days twice because I workout.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever doesn't do that, is a filthy pig. I chance twice a day

0|0
    1|1
    • 1mo

Lol 😂 My boyfriend was doing it for a while because he only had like 3 pairs of underwear because the rest had gotten too small for him. Though he showers about twice a day, I don't think it's very nice keeping the same underwear on though

• 1mo

Tell him to get new undies. They don't cost a fortune

• I change mine at least twice daily

0|0
    0|0
  • ewwwww?

0|0
    1|2
  • I change mine daily, too.
    Yeah, I don't think it is hygienic to change it 2-3 days. ('-')

0|0
    0|0
  • usually daily sometimes I use the same panties for two days but since I change my daily liners twice/thrice a day I never have a smell and never stain them

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you are not homeless, living in extreme poverty, unable to afford that many pairs of underwear to even change, or stranded in the middle of nowhere, there is no reason to not be changing your underwear on a daily basis.

0|0
    1|0
  • Filthy people do. So disgusting. There's a lot of nasty shit people do, doesn't mean it's normal.

0|0
    1|0