Is it a bad thing to be "too sweet"?

If I care to much like, and ask she's cold and let me make you warm?😱cuz tbh I like being a little too over affectionate and don't really want to tone it down lol😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I think stay how u r and if she can't accept how u r she isn't the one for ya I do agree if u were like out of control clingy where it way over top u might change that but sounds like that's the prob just that u like showing ur affection which shouldn't b a prob in my opinion isn't that how u show u like the person ur in a relationship with to secure them u still like or love them so I say don't change sweet guys r the best too very sexy when their sweet

Most Helpful Guy

• No but I sometimes gross myself out with the "pussy ass bullshit" I sprout sometimes.
    Moments of WEAKNESS!
    BAH!

*not srs*

What Girls Said 4

• It is different for everybody. Some people will really love that about you and some people will prefer a little more assertiveness (is that the right word?).
    Ultimately I think you should stay just as you are because you are comfortable that way.

Yea I don't want to change, and hmm I don't think assertiveness is the word.. How about distant? or less affectionate? Lol I don't know 😂😂😂

• not bad at all! your girlfriend is lucky to have you

• It's different for everyone

• Ugh, No. Just don''t be a push over. :P

What Guys Said 1

• Sweet not a problem but clinginess is.