Would you really want to live forever?

If you had the chance to live forever would you take it knowing that it meant you'd outlive everyone you ever met and still be alive after the world ends?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. I'm terrified of dying. I also would like to see where the future is headed.

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs to eat something.. Too skinny.

What Girls Said 4

• honestly... no

• Nah, I don't think so. That seems like too much.

• I would, but that would mean that my SO would die early and that would be horrible. As long as I die from age and not murder/suicide, then I'm alright.

• Like Arwen's fate?

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, I really would. I'm a solitary person anyway so I'd be used to perpetual loneliness. Furthermore I'm scared of death since I don't believe in Odin or the afterlife.

• That is a tough question. I feel as though I never want to die ever but I only think its natural that we have to die sooner or later. I would rather like to live a long time like 500 years which I would be adequate and satisfied with if i eventually died after that.

• No, definitely not.

• Hell yeah! I could have SO much fun! As long as I didn't get sentenced to life without possibility of parole for something. Even then, I'd have plenty of time to plan an escape.

• No. And if I did, what would happen to me at the end of the world? Would I be floating around in space forever?

• That would be depressing. Why would you want to live forever, go through wars and destruction for thousands of years til that fateful day where life ends on earth. Not for me.

• Depends how the world ends. Although I feel like it might still be too good to pass up.

• Don't worry bloke, I've watched Star Trek Generations.

• No. It would be very lonely and sad to see everyone you know and love die one by one until you are the last person ever elive

• If i was like a vampire that would stay the same forever then yes it would
    incredible to live through different generations and see the world's evolution :)

• Yes I would. I want to see it all

• Yes!! Absolutely.. And there is it's called heaven.. I'm gonna be there someday anyways so..

• As long as I could also stay the same age

• How can you live after the world end? I mean, youd float in the universe or what?

• Only if I can fly or have some power if not then hell nawww