Do you show flesh when possible or are you the cover it up type?

this is for men and women

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if I'm seeing my boyfriend or not lmao
    But usually balanced.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bodybuilder and an obvious steroid user. I usually cover because the attention can be annoying AF after a while. Pointing fingers.. I've had a dude straight up yell steroids across the library at me lmao. Even at the gym I wear hoodies because it just ends up with the local gym rats asking me questions on how I train or what I take lol. My physique is still there when I do want to show it off though. If I go to a club I'll wear fitted clothing. Week at university is usually hoodie+jeans.

What Girls Said 14

• i cover up

• I'm pretty conservative with my clothing except at the gym and home. I'm very near a nudist at home.

• depends on my mood
    but I am never trashy

• i don't act like a nun or anything, but Im pretty much a cover up person

• Show flesh

• Cover it up kind of person... I think I own a total of three pair of shorts and my closet is full of tshirts that are 1-2 sizes bigger than I actually am.

• Depends on my mood. Some days I show a lot of flesh and other days I wear my boyfriend's hoodies everywhere.

• balanced outfit

• A tasteful amount of slightly sexy, but still so much to imagine.

• Balanced.

• Covered up. I wear pants and that's it (wore shorts two times in public in the last 3 years) and i usually wear t shirts or long sleeves. I'm trying to hide

• No I show flesh
    In my country it's only Muslim's that don't show flesh the rest shows

• why cover up

• It depends I'm conservative though

What Guys Said 6

• man my brother is like that. he is always complaining why its not socially acceptable for guys to walk around in your bare chest in a club. he thinks because women can show so much skin its an inequality against men.

• I completely cover myself from neck to feet.

• Depends on the weather

• I'm naked most off the time

• Covered besides my arms, I roll up my sleeves on long sleeve shirts. Rarely wear shorts.

• I wear shorter shorts and show some leg but that is just because I have to. I have a very small waste and nothing really fits me in shorts. So I just let the ladies see a bit more. In highschool I was teased about it to no end.