Do you show flesh when possible or are you the cover it up type?

this is for men and women

0|0
15|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on if I'm seeing my boyfriend or not lmao
    But usually balanced.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bodybuilder and an obvious steroid user. I usually cover because the attention can be annoying AF after a while. Pointing fingers.. I've had a dude straight up yell steroids across the library at me lmao. Even at the gym I wear hoodies because it just ends up with the local gym rats asking me questions on how I train or what I take lol. My physique is still there when I do want to show it off though. If I go to a club I'll wear fitted clothing. Week at university is usually hoodie+jeans.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• i cover up

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm pretty conservative with my clothing except at the gym and home. I'm very near a nudist at home.

0|2
    0|0
  • depends on my mood
    but I am never trashy

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't act like a nun or anything, but Im pretty much a cover up person

0|1
    0|0
  • Show flesh

1|1
    0|0
  • Cover it up kind of person... I think I own a total of three pair of shorts and my closet is full of tshirts that are 1-2 sizes bigger than I actually am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood. Some days I show a lot of flesh and other days I wear my boyfriend's hoodies everywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • balanced outfit

0|1
    0|0
  • A tasteful amount of slightly sexy, but still so much to imagine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Balanced.

0|1
    0|0
  • Covered up. I wear pants and that's it (wore shorts two times in public in the last 3 years) and i usually wear t shirts or long sleeves. I'm trying to hide

0|1
    0|0
  • No I show flesh
    In my country it's only Muslim's that don't show flesh the rest shows

1|1
    0|0
  • why cover up

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends I'm conservative though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• man my brother is like that. he is always complaining why its not socially acceptable for guys to walk around in your bare chest in a club. he thinks because women can show so much skin its an inequality against men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I completely cover myself from neck to feet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the weather

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm naked most off the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Covered besides my arms, I roll up my sleeves on long sleeve shirts. Rarely wear shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorter shorts and show some leg but that is just because I have to. I have a very small waste and nothing really fits me in shorts. So I just let the ladies see a bit more. In highschool I was teased about it to no end.

0|1
    0|0