Have you ever had any "slutty" rumors started about you?

• Yes, one time.
  • Yes, a couple of times.
  • Yes, a few times.
  • Yes, a number of times.
  • Yes, many times.
  • Nope.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was still a virgin I was called a slut. To this day I don't know why. Was one of the only few in my class not banging everyone else in the school yet I am the slut? #Logic

Most Helpful Guy

• Some one spread a rumor that i just give hugs out to anyone. It was true tho

What Girls Said 13

• Closest thing was jokingly being called a slut when my friend was videotaping while asking me "would you let your mom die or suck a dick". I was like:
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...g1xrza1qfh70bo2_400.gif

• There was a rumor that I was a lesbian from some tropical island. That's pretty much it.

• Yeah. I took someone's boyfriend in junior high... Once or twice. That stirred up some gossip and some rumors as well. I WAS YOUNG, OK?

• nope

• Nope, I haven't.

• Lots of times and they were true tbh

• Not that I can remember, no.

• Nope.

• my ex called me a bitch and a slut online (he posted it and messaged me) because i dumped him two days after we started dating. it's funny how he didn't have the nerve to say it to me in person.

• Hahaha no! Or if there were any they didn't get far.

• Neva... they know better

• Just once

• the most ridiculous one was when my ex boss started a rumor bc he overheard a phone conversation with another female co-worker, according to him we were lesbians and we lived together (she had fought with her boyfriend and was staying w me for the weekend)

What Guys Said 7

• No, I never gave any reasons for such rumors to start.

• Yeah, a few times. I guess jumping from flower to flower isn't something positive :/

• Nope.

• Nope, can't say I ever heard anything like that

• Yeah, a few...

• Happened to me when I was younger because I kept breaking up with my first girlfriend and getting together again

• Definitely not.