Have you ever had any "slutty" rumors started about you?

• Yes, one time.
    19% (4)14% (2)17% (6)Vote
  • Yes, a couple of times.
    14% (3)7% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • Yes, a few times.
    0% (0)14% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • Yes, a number of times.
    5% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Yes, many times.
    10% (2)7% (1)9% (3)Vote
  • Nope.
    52% (11)51% (7)51% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|8

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was still a virgin I was called a slut. To this day I don't know why. Was one of the only few in my class not banging everyone else in the school yet I am the slut? #Logic

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some one spread a rumor that i just give hugs out to anyone. It was true tho

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Closest thing was jokingly being called a slut when my friend was videotaping while asking me "would you let your mom die or suck a dick". I was like:
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...g1xrza1qfh70bo2_400.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • There was a rumor that I was a lesbian from some tropical island. That's pretty much it.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I took someone's boyfriend in junior high... Once or twice. That stirred up some gossip and some rumors as well. I WAS YOUNG, OK?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of times and they were true tbh

2|0
    0|0
  • Not that I can remember, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex called me a bitch and a slut online (he posted it and messaged me) because i dumped him two days after we started dating. it's funny how he didn't have the nerve to say it to me in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha no! Or if there were any they didn't get far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neva... they know better

0|0
    0|0
  • Just once

0|0
    0|0
  • the most ridiculous one was when my ex boss started a rumor bc he overheard a phone conversation with another female co-worker, according to him we were lesbians and we lived together (she had fought with her boyfriend and was staying w me for the weekend)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, I never gave any reasons for such rumors to start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a few times. I guess jumping from flower to flower isn't something positive :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, can't say I ever heard anything like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a few...

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me when I was younger because I kept breaking up with my first girlfriend and getting together again

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0