Do you think that hunting could be considered a sport?

I would go with C.

I don't have an issue with people who hunt because it's the only way they can survive. And while I don't approve of hunting for food when they don't need it I have less of a problem for that then I do with farming animals for their meat. But as for "sport" hunters, if they want a sport I think that they should just go out into the woods with their guns and cammo and play "last man standing". The world would be better without them anyways.

• Yes Do you think that hunting could be considered a sport?
  • NoDo you think that hunting could be considered a sport?
  • It would be if the participants went out into the woods and shot at each instead of the animalsDo you think that hunting could be considered a sport?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like when people go hiking around for like deer it's a sport. But when they're sitting in a jeep waiting for someone else to flush an animal out so they can try to shoot it is like the opposite of physical activity.

Have you watched Adam Ruins Everything?
    http://youtu.be/cQh-f1rBjx4

• Don't they go out into the woods with paint-ball guns and shoot each other? I've done that and it's enormous fun provided you wear old clothes! I don't agree with killing animals for fun. It seems a sad thing to get pleasure from, like smashing up phone boxes. In a country where even normal people carry guns all day, every day and in huge numbers I would've thought target shooting would be a valuable skill, so I'd support the establishment of public shooting ranges rather in the same manner as the municipal golf links.

• I don't mind hunting, but hunting for sport is gross.

• People who kill beautiful animals for sport have tiny dicks. That's why they have to kill and then pose with dead animals to get an ego boost otherwise they'd feel so... tiny. I would love to skin them alive.

• Sport: an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

I'd say hunting could be a sport because it CAN be a sport. SHOULD it be a sport? Not to me.

What Guys Said 7

• I think killing as a "sport" is retarded. Why not just go hiking in the nature without your gun and enjoy the beautiful landscape as it is? Can people not do that anymore? And if you really need your gun with you because your penis is otherwise going to invert inside your body, why not just do some target practice in the forest or something like that? Animals might not be under the same legal protection as human life but killing them for pure fun still seems highly unethical to me.

• It can be but not as sport hunters do it.
    If you go out into the woods and hunt a deer and use it, that is enjoying the outdoors and being a part of nature. Thats a sport.
    If you take a jeep and go right beside some running deer and just start blasting and take a head and use nothing, thats not a sport

• I'm going hunting tomorrow for the first time baha.

• if you run after an animal and catch them to kill them with your bare hands then yes its a sport.

• I hunt for food, not trophies.
    If i don't get anything, I have enjoyed my time with my friends and Mother Nature.

• I despise those people who kill for sport.

• Hunting humans? yes.