What physical traits turn you off right away in the opposite sex?

For me,

bad breath
horrible body odor
yellow teeth
dirty hands and finger nails
excessive amounts of acne
oily skin
oily hair
long hair
dirty clothes

1|1
11|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Unibrow
    Excessive acne
    Huge nose
    Messed up teeth
    Oily hair
    Bad smell/hygiene
    Very long hair
    Looking dirty
    Obese
    Too skinny
    Not a systematic turn off, but baldness is not my favorite thing either unless he has a really nice face a really nice body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• moles... I can't fucking stand them. GET RID OF THEM. I have no interest in reading Braille as my hands are running across your body.

3|0
    4|1
    • 1mo

you're crazy. moles are like garnishes on a fine meal

• Show All
    • 1mo

FALSE. many men have said that. think Marilyn Monroe... what do you think some face piercings are about? they're like shiny moles

• 1mo

@feminismisnarcissism i hate face piercings... if you like moles, enjoy them. most people don't. and i'm not just talking the big ones like Cindy Crawford's, but the dozens of little ones all over the body. I xan tolerate a few, but I've seen otherwise beautiful women who I would not go near because of little moles on the neck, chest, face, etc.

• Fake hair, too much makeup, bad body odor, nappy hair, too much stretch marks, moles, flabby arms, has tha nicki minaj booty, and fake eyes lashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive face
    Obesity
    Too much make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Body odour

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, dirty clothes, long ghetto fake finger nails, to much make-up, and when one elbow is different then the other

1|0
    0|0
  • too much make up
    bad shoes
    no nail polish
    too well put together (ie makeup/clothes/etc. if she's too into herself, she has no room for anyone else)
    bad voice / bad accent (Georgia for example)
    short hair
    too loud
    cat's ass face

0|0
    1|0
  • horrible body odor euehwueheww

0|0
    0|0
  • Gummy smiles. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a attractive face.
    too much make up.
    small boobs.
    bad hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat, bad posture, slutty clothes, smokers breath, acne, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Teeth not brushed

One thing about me i am a clean man i look good and smell good

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess just bad breath..

0|0
    0|0
  • belief
    if there belief is stupid and has no evidence
    then there gonna do dumb stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad breathe or marriage proposal 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Being totally stupid!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat.

bad breath/odor/Very yellow teeth are bad.

Excessive acne, yeah. but not as bad as fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the stuff you listed as well as being particularly overweight, skinny or short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe your body & mind are both an investment and how well you care for them shows not only how much self respect you have but also health in general, and a reflection how they feel inside. It also is a reflection of their capacity of supporting and caring for some else potentially... this has nothing to do with makeup or expensive clothes but if someone is overweight, wearing sweatpants and eating and wiping their mouth with their sleeve, that would be a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • the single biggest turnoff for me in a women is when she mentions she is a feminist. I would put up with a fat ugly women any day over a feminist women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Herpes on lips.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Ugh god I feel so bad for this. I'm self conscious myself and reading all this stuff doesn't help. All these answers are so shallow and I'm feeding into it. I'd probably have to say a receding hairline/balding. My ex started losing his hair at only 15 and by 18 it was pretty much all gone. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't do it. Acne. I just can't. I can understand the occasional pimple but I can't imagine kissing or touching hundreds of little puss filled bumps. Messed up teeth. I don't mean like one or two crooked teeth, I mean like REALLY jacked up teeth. Bad personal hygiene. I get it. We all have those days where we did a crappy job brushing our teeth or our deodorant didn't work as well as it should've, but if your entire body smells like hot ass, you need to work on it. Unibrows. Enough said. Overweight. Dad bods are fine. But if there's a possibility of you crushing me in bed, than im gonna have to pass. Alternatively if you look like you're on steroids that isn't hot either.

2|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene, really messsed up teeth, body odor (including bad breath), obesity, scrawniness, really pale skin (like blindingly white, almost sickly), acne, very unattractive clothing choices, excessive shortness (I'm ok w short but not super short) that's all I can think of right now, appearance wise

1|0
    1|0
  • Suuuppeerrr oily hair makes me cringe.
    Oh, and sagging pants.

3|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes! Sagging pants is a big one for me too!

• 1mo

They need to quit with that saggy pants thing already. I know guys my age and older who sag their pants. I associate it with prison.

• Lol girl you named them all

1|0
    1|0
  • Sounds pretty gross! The long hair is a good thing to me, however. I can't stand guys with big fat guts.

0|0
    0|0
  • bad hygiene or bad fashion choices.

0|1
    0|0
  • yellow and missing teeth, can't seem to stop staring. i know that sounds bad. bad body smell and breathe odor can cause me to react in not so nice a manner. oh well Oh i hate excessive sweating that leads to most of the above issues. oily hair. etc... ugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Overweight
    Greasy hair
    Bad style
    Lanky
    Yellow teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • For Me Its Facial Hair And Bad Breathe And Dirty Clothes And Somebody Who doesn't Shower Often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lack of facial hair. Hairy guys are hot

0|0
    0|0