Have you ever been attacked by a Pit-bull before?

I kinda feel bad for the stigma that people have put on these dogs. I mean yes these dogs were specifically bred for fighting but I don't think this makes them aggressive as they appear or behave by default. so far almost all the Pitbulls I've came across have been the nicest and most friendliest dogs I've seen in my life. literally a lot nicer than Chihuahuas, tsi zhus, Pomeranians and most other little typical dogs that everyone label as harmless little shits.

unfortunately I got attack by a Pitbull once when I was in third grade. I remember like it was yesterday me playing home run derby out in the street I grew up in with the kids in the neighborhood. It was my turn to bat and the minute I raised the bat to swing the ball this damn dog got loose and came after me, it chased me around in circles then I tripped and it tried biting me but I put my foot in the way and it ended up biting and locking his jaw on the tongue of my shoe. nevertheless till this day I have a lot of fucked up memories that have cause ptsd on me and that one is not one of them.

but anyways have you ever been attack by a Pitbull before?

• Yes!
  • Never
  • what's a Pitbull?

Most Helpful Guy

• never. the few I know are well behaved. the problem isn't that they are overly aggressive, they are overly protective and territorial. in your case the dog might have thought you were a threat to its master

yea I agree all the way on them being over protective and territorial as I heard other incidents of them attacking people because they appeared a threat to their owners, hell I remember a girl who was friends my older brother almost lost her uterus to one that attacked her.

however the one that attacked me just came out of the blue. his master wasn't around at that time but I personally knew him and I must say he was the king of all the assholes in this world.

the owner? well that explains some it, dogs pick up things from their owners. if the owner as an asshole than the dog would be more likely to be aggressive

What Girls Said 6

• never

• Yes, I tried to rescue this dog who I found and he had his ears clipped. One day I pet him while he was eating and he bit my face I needed stitches. I have a scar. It's not his fault though it's the way he grew up.

• Nope, because it takes a shit owner to raise an aggressive pitbull. I own one and he's harmless.

• no i hate them

• Nope And I Hope That Never Happens To Me That Would Be Awful.

• Never been attacked by one

What Guys Said 1

• No but I don't trust these dogs much like I don't trust others.