Does Everyone Have Something Against Scrappy Doo From Scooby Doo?

Before I Watched Nostalgia Critic I Didn't Know People Had So Much Against Scrappy Doo I Personally Have Nothing Against Him

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• "Scooby Scooby Doo, I love You and Scrappy Too..."
    Good luck and Great question, @Red88xxx xx

• I love them both 😍

• He never bothered me.

• I thought that he was adorable until I saw the Scooby Doo Movie. They made him an evil little shit.

So you don't think he's adorable anymore because of a few minutes in a movie?

He's still adorable, he's just an adorable little shit. That also happens to be how I feel about small children.

• Yea, hated him

• Scrappy had an annoying voice and he was always trying to fight basically everyone. Like chill out.

• Not as good as Scooby but Scrappy is still my dude

• lmaoo I had no idea this was apparently a thing. I used to like Scooby Doo a lot and I never minded Scrappy.

• He was annoying and I hated him

You don't hate him anymore and why did you hate him I don't see why people hate him so much

I don't hate him anymore because I don't watch the show, but I just said he was annoying.

Why do you think he was annoying?

• He was funny!!!

• I love scrappy doo he was so funny

• I never liked Scrappy Doo. I thought he was annoying.

What Guys Said 15

• Scooby, and Shaggy are like, almost 'Icons'!! Scrappy is just some crappy attempt to continue, like a bad sequel!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjpNsEihMw
    But he doesn't start that part until about 2min 30!! It's a laugh!!

Almost Icons? Dude they are Icons they are one of the first cartoon characters I seen even though I wasn't born when in the decade they were most popular and they still do a lot of new Scooby Doo cartoons without Scrappy

I read your post, and you said "Dude they are Icons they are one of the first cartoon characters I seen even though I wasn't born when in the decade they were most popular" so I thought that you had connected with that one, and didn't want to offend you, thinking differently.
      I thought you were saying you liked that one.

I was talking about Shaggy and Scooby not Scrappy Doo I just never hated him and by the way I can see why you think Wonder Woman is attractive :p

• I liked Scrappy, I was a little kid though. Probably has something to do with the usual late-in-the-series-new-character-addition thing, those never go over well.

• no i always liked scrappy doo

• I have vaguely heard of Scobby Doo but I stopped watching cartoons around age 12 (1967).

• I know what you mean - I never even figured that he was hated. Seemed like just any other cartoon character.

• Why would anyone have a bone to pick (pun intended) with Scrappy Doo?

Watch Nostalgia Critic before I watched him I never would've known he was so hated one of the things he said I hate this little shit

• I also didn't know that was a thing til I watched nostalgia critic... Then again, he hates Doug

• Didn't know there was any but maybe because he gets more attention then Scooby in those episodes

• Yeah I do! He was annoying and lessened the ratio of Scooby snacks for Scoob and Shaggy ;(

I never seen him once have a Scooby Snack

Do you mean the ones that are on DVD?

No. Those that were uncovered in the secret Hanna-Barbera basement.. It was reported that the security guard on duty was actually a lawyer after his phony mask was pulled off.

• nah, he's cool.

• He is annoying

• I don't remember why, I think it was his voice, but Scrappy Doo annoyed the shit out of me.

• I do not and I still watch it

• When they first introduced him I didn't mind him, only thing that bugged me was his voice, could have done it better on it

• I didn't just hate him. I hated the direction the show took when he came along.

Pre Scrappy, this was the show : There's a mystery, it appears to have a supernatural explanation, they investigate, and they find it has a mundane ordinary explanation. There is no supernatural. They move on to the next mystery.

Scrappy arrives and suddenly Ghosts are ghosts, witches cast real magic, and monsters roam the night.

Fuck you Scrappy, you anti-intellectual anti-rational propoganda machine.

That's a little harsh and I kind of liked the show with him I actually don't dislike him