In general, do you express your feelings or bottle them up inside?

• Express
  • Keep my feelings to myself
  • Show me results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't express my feelings without having a breakdown... so I hide them at all cost.

What Guys Said 23

• I express them by uncorking a bottle.

• One of the first things you learn as a boy is not to show any weakness. Don't show anybody anything that your enemies might use against you. If you look weak, some bigger kid will come beat you up until you learn to look tough. And it's just weird to me that all men go through this kind of training for the first 20 years of their life and then women turn around and expect us to just be totally open and reveal everything all the time with no problems, lol. It's like, "hey, I know youvthink every subtle nuance of emotion is just the most fascinating thing ever, but can you go talk to other girls about feelings? I'm trying not to get jacked over here, thank you very much."

• I go out of my to never express my feelings. My heart and mind is where they're supposed to be sealed at ALL times. I should never burden anyone with my feeligns. Never.

• Bottling your feelings is for pussies. Sitting down, facing and dealing with them is for non-pussies.

• i keep them for myself because you dont get shit for it from people.

• Express them, keeping them bottled up can make you sick

Yeah I know I should... I'm just too emotional and anxious

It will happen naturally and when you least expect it

Thank you 😏 I hope so. I've got to get some sleep goodnight

• both, whenever i express them i regret it a lot

• I have been keeping everything inside for years, and now Im going slightly mad, so if I express feelings soon, you will hear about it on the news

• I'm very expressive.

• B :D

• I'm a sociopathic troll. No feelings.

• Express.. u don't need to be a coward and care anything in this short - fake life.

• Express my feelings------always.

• I keep it like a balloon.

• I express 'em! As long as it's appropriate.

• Always B

• it's whatever

• i wear my heart on my sleeve.

• I bottle them up, then break them over someone's head to express them in an unforgettable way.

• I accidentally picked A. I meant to pick B.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I am very open with my feelings when they involve other people directly. I have no issue telling people my opinions or how I feel, unless I feel it isn't going to benefit me or them.

I tend to not open up about very personal problems very easily.

• I tend to express mine, well, it depends on the situations and person, but overall I'm an open person who expresses their feelings, be it love towards my partner and family, anger when I'm irritated with something or happiness when I'm over the moon :D

• Both.
    Usually I bottle them up until they burst out haha
    But I'm getting better at expressing them so that doesn't happen lol. Just a habit to keep everything in.

• I keep my feelings to myself except for a few select people that I feel comfortable talking to.

• i bottle up things but lately i am being more expressive :/

• I have learned not to bottle.

• I keep the important, messed up parts of my emotions to myself and spill what's on the surface because why not.

• Both. Good feelings are expressed, bad feelings are held inside till I can let them out in a good way (exercising).

• I keep everything to myself. I bottle up all my feelings and then blow up on people when I'm pushed to a certain limit. It's not healthy but I've got no one I can talk to, to share those feelings with.

• With the major issues I tend to keep them to myself. I hate burdening people not only that, but very few people will actually give a fuck. With petty stresses I'll open up and talk about it.

• Depends. I bottle up my emotions such as I don't talk about how I'm sad etc but I've got anger issues and when that emotion surfaces, which is all the time, you're gonna know about it

• I wear my heart on my sleeves.

• I am usually pretty open

• both, but a lot of small explosions

• I keep them to myself. I get called cold way too often, but I'm secretly super emotional, it's just not seen by most people.

• I'm very bad at talking about my feelings. VERY BAD.

• I never tell the guy I really like that I like him, it only happens when it's to late...