What should I do about this?

I feel mentally and physically alone I have a dog so don't say get a pet. I spend time alone a lot and normally will cry I can't talk to my family abut anything and I don't have friends

Most Helpful Guy

• im in the same boat as you but i have a few years more experience in it, so i can give you some tips but i can't say they will help much if you still feel like you want to be social because i gave up on that lol. if it happens good for me i guess. but i dont try anymore.

first tip is to have a schedule for everything you do and stick to it so you won't have time t think on how alone you are. i have gotten ocd on this one lol. and yeah i laugh because i find it kind of funny in a ha ha kind of way.
    dont worry you will get why its funny if you stay the way you are eventually. but hopefully you won't stay that way because i can tell you that the life style isn't just for anyone. you have to really be out of sorts with a fucked up life to really appreciate it.

2and tip learn to be a music pirate , i have found you tube and a few other resources to be a fun source of entertainment when it comes to music i want and dont feel like going out in public to get it.

3rd tip would be to hang out in your woods if you own some property which i do by chance and i have a bit of a creek as well. so i got spots to relax when i get bored of being in the house.

i have other ideas as well but i dont want make it sound to good because you really dont want this life style your still a kid and its not for
    people like you. you best bet would be to do the things that are opposite of what it is i suggested. to help you out.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe find an online forum where u can connect wit people without being vulnerable face to face...

What Guys Said 2

• Online chat sites

• I found gaming as an excellent haven for others who feel alone in life. Nothing better than meeting new people without all that small talk.

What Girls Said 0