How to be positive?

how to look at life likes it's beautiful no matter what life throws your way, I want to be positive and remove the negativity and always be myself. Very few have accomplished this thing , but I think all of us live once, and I try always to be positive but sometimes my own thoughts bring me down, any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice question !! Maintaining a positive attitude towards life can be up and down , although being persistent and using a great smiling character and personality always no matter where you're at creates your atmosphere around you. Glowing like this everywhere with a smile constitutes your positivity around even the worst of others and sets them apart from you instantly. Only fear at some degree or level separates us from our selfs , but catch your self and correct that thought and regroup your confidence once again. Being a leader in your life and a warrior against negativity takes sheer understanding of how to triumph over your troubles with the confidence to go forward regardless.

Thank you, and I have a lack of confidence too, I always tend to want to be someone else, sometimes I even try to copy them because I think this way I'll feel better and change but I don't

Asker... work on your self character first untill your confident that as others view you , the same as you feel about yourself. Make a clear distinction, that your not anyone else.. but just your confident self smiling and got things happening. Start doing other challenging things to bring your self closer to feeling even more happy and confident. This begans the ladder to success.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• There is a positive in everything you just have to remove yourself from the equation in order to look at it objectively

• Read "The power of positive thinking"

What Girls Said 1

• Dogs.