Guys, Guys what would you do in this situation?

If your knew you had a 50 year old female neighbor sleeping with a 16 year old what would you do?

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Say a word to his dad maybe?

Interesting you choose Dad.

Why?

Do you have a problem?

• In my state, 16 is the age of consent, so she's technically not doing anything wrong. But egads, what HORRIBLE taste the 16 year old has.

• Nothing I could do about it. In my state it is 100% legal as 16 is the age of consent.

• Depending laws the 50 year old could get in trouble for having sex with the 16 year old. I knew a man was age 39 at the time married a girl age 16 , she got pregnant but the marriage never lasted.

• Not get involved , it's their business. I'd only get involved if I suspected some sort of coercion to be involved.

• High five him

• Is it legal in this "state" ?

• U. K. Or Us?

• Thats hot I would try to talk conversate to her about it Or maybe try asking her out?

• try to sleep with her myself

• Not give a fuck. Its their thing

• what the F?

• Depends on where, probably mind my own business, eventually it will stop once he knows he can do better

• Call the police... That's statutory rape.

• Are you the 50 year old?