What do you think about Muscular Men?

Hey guys/girls, what do you think about muscular men?

Are they boring? Very cool? Smug?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like very muscular man. I hate bulky man, if men think it is sexy, no it is not at all. Muscular like vin diesel is not a turn on.
    I just love toned body, avarage muscular, with nice abs, but no need to be six pack

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Muscles mean nothing to me. Guys the size of a bean pole can still squish the scary spiders for me. Guys with the physique of the Pillsbury Dough Boy can still hold me tight when I need it, and even when I don't. Guys with the muscles of the Hulk can still tell me funny stories and hold long conversations with me that keep me interested and content.
    I judge not on body type, but on your ability and willingness to contribute to my happiness and well being, and your acceptance of me trying my hardest to do the same in return.

• I don't think all muscular guys have the same personality. That would be a stereotype. Sure, some think they're "all that", but you can't make generalizations.

• I personally favor a muscular man over a non muscular man, but if their egos match the size of their muscles than that's a turn off for me. Unfortunately most of the guys who value fitness, tend to also be assholes and that sucks. It's like, when they work out they sweat out all their humility or something.

• Sexy as long as it's not too much

• Love muscular men.

• Muscles aren't a personality trait.

In any case, the guys I spend time with are really thoughtful and ambitious and take care of themselves. Like, exercise is just part of their disciplined lives.

• Super hugely muscular? No thanks

Muscular and fit but not overboard? Nice

• I love them

• Minimal muscle is best and big muscles are scary

• Muscular guys at the gym are my motivation to work out and look good

• They're hot

• A lot of girls get attracted to guys with muscles. Me personally, I think guys with muscles are cool.

• Their muscular... being boring or cool doesn't depend on muscles it depends on the guy

• I don't like body builder type muscles 😂 But I like muscular men 💜

• Completely depends on the individual...

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing really

Aside for the many on Social Media parading their muscles- they are true try hard wankers

• There is nothing like being an independent guy with muscles. You can't recreate the feeling you get when your lifting iron. 💪 Muscles are the answer to all my life's problems..

• For a lot of the girls, it will depend on the guy's personality

• I think most of them are cool because they like to lift heavy things up and put them daowwn.

• They are all arrogant and I personally hate all of those types of guys. Smh.

• I'm couldn't care less either way.

• I think they are hot and it makes me jelly that no matter how much I lift I will always be a stick😢