Why is it hard for people to believe that someone has never been wanted by the opposite sex?

I've never had a girl be interested in me physically, romantically or sexually. When I tell people this they don't believe me. Sure, I have a nice personality and I can make friends and get along with just about anybody. But when it comes to dating and sex I've never had a girl interested in me and I've never met a girl who thought I was goid looking or handsome or sexy etc. I'm a virgin at the age of 28 and never had a girlfriend. Both voluntarily and involuntarily.

Why is this hard to believe?

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe it or not, there are girls in the world that will have a crush on a guy and NEVER speak to him, EVER. And he will never know about it because she watches him secretly from afar. It's a real thing.

• 5d

yes but OP is almost certainly not of those of those guys that a woman would admire. truth is ~80% of men aren't even capable of inducing physical or romantic attraction with the overwhelming majority of women.

• 5d

@animus1988 I don't think any of the guys on gag are one of those guys would admire. Yourself and I included.

• 5d

i have a lot of random girls admit they had crushes on me

Most Helpful Guy

• the problem is ~80% of women go for 20% of men. those 20% of men have multiple FWB's. if you aren't in the top 20% you aren't getting shit as a guy. girls can put on makeup and a dress and get 1000 compliments from 1000 different guys at any bar. As a guy you better pray that you were born tall, good looking, and with an authoritative voice

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

EXACTLY...

sort of. its very rare to see a sub 6 male slay as in get tail regularly. I've seen a lot of guys run low inhibition badboy stoner game (authoritative voice, tatoos, etc) with success but we need to make one thing very clear.

just because a girl is dating someone, doesn't mean she is attracted to him.

i dont care if theyve been dating 5 years and post a 1000 pictures toghther making out/spending time together, IT OFTEN doesn't mean she is attracted to him. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've seen girls dating guys clearly 1-2 points below them and the one commonality in just about all these relationships is a lack of respect for the boyfriend. ITS EXTREMELY EASY to flirt with the girls right in front of the boyfriend when you're better looking. WOMEN ARE RECEPTIVE SOMETIMES MORE RECEPTIVE THAN WHEN THEY ARE SINGLE!! there are tons of women out there who will rant about looks/physical attraction not being important, blah blah and date a guy 2 points below her and treat him li

Hmmm. I'm curious to know where you're residing. That is some comment you have made. Not saying it isn't true, but I would like to see some evidence of that.

Out of all the guys I know who bed a lot of women, most of them are below 6 foot. The guy who I see as the most successful with getting women into bed in only 5'6". And I've seen him work his magic myself. Even the attractive girls I know are respectful and faithful towards their boyfriends, whether the dude is good looking or not.

What Girls Said 12

• Why is it hard for people to believe that someone has never been wanted by the opposite sex?
    Probably because that person doesn't know what everyone they encountered thought of them. There could be some guy/gal who wanted them but didn't announce it or approach them.

• I still believe that there is someone for everyone, with very few exceptions. I'm willing to bet if you do have a great personality that someone has liked you but was too shy to make a move.
    And since it was voluntary singleness sometimes that might account for a lot. In short, its not hard to believe. There are lot of people in your situation.

• I'm the same and I've just turned 25, but I get guys admiring me from a distance, but never try talking to me. The more confident guys seem to be after one thing.

• It's possible that girls just didn't tell you that they like you

• I believe you

• Because for most people, anyone can get a girlfriend if they tried.

• It's not hard to believe.

• Pretty much the same for me. But then again, anyone I've ever been interested, I've never told... in fact, I've actively ignored them. Counterproductive? Yeah. The product of anxiety and an everyone-hates-me mindset? Yeah.

• I believe you :)

The question really is, who are you telling that doesn't believe you?

Is it a male or female, friend, family... and why is it any of their business?

I believe that we attract what we want, when we have little nagging voices telling us we aren't worthy, or I'll never attract a girl we wear it like a beacon, I'll never attract a girl becomes true. Like a shield, a girl shield.

It's no ones business whether you have had a girlfriend or not, people probably look at that smart, sociable, attractive guy and think... I don't believe you.

But if your comfortable being single, and happy then it doesn't matter. If your not and secretly want a girlfriend so bad you actually believe you'll never have one then take down your shield by seeing what everyone else sees (those who can't believe it, anyway).

• How would you even know that? Probably more than one person has liked you before but never said anything.

• I can agree you may be a virgin but I promise you there has been at least one girl who has had a secret crush on you. You may have never notice her, you may have been he4 best friend, but she did like you but she just wasn't forward about it.

• ... You don't really know that though.

Know what exactly?

All I know is that the girls I've wanted have never been interested in me. And if there were girls that were interested in me they never let it be known.

Have you asked them out?

Trust me, there likely were. Many people don't show their feelings, especially when young.

What Guys Said 9

• Well, chiefly it's because if someone of the opposite sex doesn't believe it, that means they are interested in you physically. And you say 'anybody' which indicates it's likely happened more than once.

So buck up.

Also stop waiting for someone to tell you that you are attractive, and get out there and tell someone else they are. You'll find it's quite reciprocated.

• Because they don't think you're legitimately unattractive, of course

• Your the only one in the whole world wearing that repellant on I guesss. Because even they all know that's impossible to achieve even if you tried , that's why.

What?

Asker... Accually, what I'm saying is there's always someone out there for everyone. No matter what, you'll find some girl for yourself if you look in the right WAY.

• Because you probably HAVE, whether you know it or not. Especially if the person interested in you wasn't your type.

• You don't know what other people think of you.

• I don't know but I'm 26 and not a virgin but I've never had a real relationship, just hookups, flings, etc.

Only women that wanted a relationship with me were either not attractive or very clingy/crazy. Then the ones who I thought were truly into me that I liked rebounded and played me.

• No bro it's not. I am a Virgin as well and have been told by MANY women that I am handsome/pretty😒/good looking but, have found no woman to want to engage anything serious with me (too nice I guess lol). I didn't start dating until I was 25 and the first girl used me as a rebound and played me. When I tell people my status, they get shocked and are in disbelief even thinking that something is wrong with me too. I have come to the realization that I am going to wait because that special girl for me is out there (have my eye on one). I also decided that sex is not that important for me and I am happy the way I am. I guess because since I wanted it and waited so long, and never got any, I just no longer desire it and will wait when the time comes. Don't let ANYONE make you feel inferior because of your sexuality! You are a special breed that is rare in this generation and the RIGHT woman will come along one day admiring you and wanting to be with you.

• It's not hard to believe. Women don't love men anyway, they just love money and all kinds of evil

Stay away from women!! They are dangerous like sharks